UEFA Soccer Kits: Germany added (2/2)

timberwolf

Not really a project I'll take super seriously but i want to improve my soccer concepting skills by messing around with some UEFA clubs. First up: Netherlands...

Home - Just a simple orange kit with white accents, nothing too modern for a classic team. White shorts are alternate.

Clash - A orange and blue (yes, that's navy) kit that resembles a Dutch flag, with a white stripe in the middle to separate orange and navy.

image.thumb.png.6b2f181d82d5631e713b4bf6

image.thumb.png.c67f559cfcbdb0265cfd1b7d

Credit to Conrad for the fonts, the motherboard for logos, and to whoever made this template (I believe it's Raysox, not positive though). Leave requests and C+C if you want!

16 minutes ago, jdp said:

As a Netherlands supporter, I'm not sure how I feel about that navy. But, objectively speaking, it is well done.

I see what you mean. And thanks, as well.

I chose navy because of the flag colour and their recent clash kit (World Cup) and combined them. Do you think lightening the navy would improve it? Like a royal blue...

1 minute ago, timberwolf said:

I see what you mean. And thanks, as well.

I chose navy because of the flag colour and their recent clash kit (World Cup) and combined them. Do you think lightening the navy would improve it? Like a royal blue...

It's traditionally a royal blue, which is why I said I wasn't sure about it. Just a familiarity thing, really. I'd say leave it.

Although, I would mention the Netherlands flag has royal blue, not navy.

"Type something, will ya? We're paying for this stuff." - Peter Venkman
Complete: Stateside Soccer Federation | Complete: World Football Club Alliance | Stalled: Roller Hockey International Redux | Stalled: MLB & Soccer Crossover

9 minutes ago, jdp said:

It's traditionally a royal blue, which is why I said I wasn't sure about it. Just a familiarity thing, really. I'd say leave it.

Although, I would mention the Netherlands flag has royal blue, not navy.

Yeah that's true. I knew the Dutch flag was blue, I just wanted to see how navy looked.

Here's to update time....

@jdp here's what the Holland kit looks like in Royal Blue....much better, actually.

image.thumb.png.ce64d0a9afcdf6f400fc6824

And here's the Spain home kit.

Nothing too crazy. Just a red kit with darker sublimated hoops and gold accents with navy shorts. I like how this came out, but I'd like to hear thoughts.

image.thumb.png.c2571126ac691a7117d78eef

I really like the darker hoops, nothing to far away  from their real identity but still an improvement. I also appreciate the end of the three stripes on the shoulders in your concept as in this year new unis (Hurray!!!).

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Alright here's the previous World Champions, Germany.

Home - Simple white and black accented kit with three thin stripes with flag colours at the chest level.

Clash - I loved their green kit, so it's a full green set with vertical sublimated stripes and white accents.

image.thumb.png.777f950f324a01d717e24b85

image.thumb.png.61284c4a9cfe6aad514a2fbf

Archived