Florida Panther concept

tigerslionspistonshabs

I'm not a big concept guy, but I dabble. With the Panthers all but confirmed their new look for next year, I thought I'd give it a shot. Their original look is one of my favorites of all time, so I went back to a template based on the original set, but straight stripes instead of diagonal. The rumor of them wanting to use a 'traditional yet modern' look was my reasoning for this. Changed the color of the panther to match the gold use on the uniform.

Also, with the rumor of using a Florida state flag as a shoulder patch, I created one with the Sun/Stick/Palm Tree logo (which is way too good to scrap IMO).

Made an alternate with on the rumored chest stripe and made an alternate logo with the Airborne inspired crest and panther head from their old roundel logo.

C & C. Thanks!

fla4.png?w=680

sig.png

12 hours ago, llfhockey said:

I think messing with a flag is kind of no-no. good thought though. i would put the logo on one shoulder and the flag on the other.

If the flag HAS to be on the sweater, this is the way to do it... 

"And those who know Your Name put their trust in You, for You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You." Psalms 9:10

Archived