Rugby league First Utility Super League redesign (whole league logos and jerseys)

Pulv!

9 minutes ago, fumbler said:

These are all pretty good, but the Tigers Away seems to me to be set up wrong or just to much white.

Either make the shorts black or the white part of the arms black...... i wouldn't have minded seeing an orange jersey with a little black also.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try with orange and black sleaves on the away

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Little update

xIZMLC.png

38665609364_bedb96967e_o.png                                                                                        spacer.pngMy Behance                                                                                                   

Saints Home kit is really good, liking the throwback too. I'm not feeling the away kit though, the Pilkington's logo should be 100% in white, and the chest band doesn't sit right, the crest isn't centred. I'd consider either reworking the band so that it's thinner or losing it altogether, I think the colour combination of light blue and orange is striking enough to justify a relatively laid back template. Also the new Cas away shirt definitely works better second time round comparing the two. 

16 hours ago, OSB said:

Saints Home kit is really good, liking the throwback too. I'm not feeling the away kit though, the Pilkington's logo should be 100% in white, and the chest band doesn't sit right, the crest isn't centred. I'd consider either reworking the band so that it's thinner or losing it altogether, I think the colour combination of light blue and orange is striking enough to justify a relatively laid back template. Also the new Cas away shirt definitely works better second time round comparing the two. 

Thanks for the feedback, I'll rework the kit soon making the band thinner.

Another little upgrade. The chest band is now thinner and white. Let me know your thoughts!

26590264079_44186b0ffe_o.png

Warington Wolves

Foundation year: 1876

Playing ground: Warrington Mersey Field

Colors: topaz blue, wolf blue-grey, lemon yellow

Main sponsor: Warrington Certification

Second sponsor: Dawsons music shops

Logo: a wolf head on a triangle

Home and away unis: those are really traditional color displays for the Wolves, the main add is the blue-grey accent

Playoffs uni: a fauxback uni created over the 90's vee design but with yellow instead of traditional blue

Nicknames: Wolves, the Wire

37651676974_5a33256384_o.png

26590263229_2319408a12_o.png

26590263369_cf006eeca0_o.png

Nice kit designs for Warrington, buuuuut from a kit clash point of view a tad problematic. You got a home kit of blue and yellow (rightly so) but going with blue away clashes with the other two blue teams in the league, Leeds and Wakefield. For Wakefield I guess the playoff jersey could be worn no issues but for Rhinos (blue and amber) I think the playoff jersey would clash too much too. Just my two cents... keep up the good work really liking this series!

You are right, I just got off the trail. I thought of having the hooped jersey as a clash and the mainly blue one as home. Then I decided to make the hopped one the home forgetting about the clashing

On 6/16/2016 at 6:37 PM, Pulv! said:

You are right, I just got off the trail. I thought of having the hooped jersey as a clash and the mainly blue one as home. Then I decided to make the hopped one the home forgetting about the clashing

Some inspiration here my friend.

http://www.oldrugbyshirts.com/en/teams/w/warrington-wolves/shirts-t24.html

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

So, as i said I just swapped home and away, it should work...

Leeds Rhinos

Foundation year: 1870

Playing ground: Leeds City Stadium

Colors: royal blue, rhino grey, amber yellow

Main sponsor: Leeds Building Society

Second sponsor: Metro Yorkshire transports

Logo: a puffing rhino in an oval

Home and away unis: an amber chest stripe is something really typical of Leeds home kits, the away is using rhino grey to push a modern yet retro style

Playoffs uni: three tones hooping, nothing to add...

Nicknames: Loiners, Rhinos

37651678814_5779320b8e_o.png

38365613831_439236a9a7_o.png

38365613831_439236a9a7_o.png

Good home jersey, pretty similar to this year's but that's hardly a bad thing! Really like the away and the playoff kit is a nice revival of a colour scheme that Leeds have done a few times. One thing though, Leeds isn't in East Riding (Hull), it's in West Yorkshire!

On 6/9/2016 at 8:36 PM, Pulv! said:

St. Helens RFC

My nearest team. Red V is a must but quite often when the low V is used they move the sponsor up. Was that something you considered? It doesn't look 100% right to me at the moment. It might just be a bit small if anything.

Also, I am assuming the stadium has been renamed from Langtree Park to the Pilkington Rugby Arena rather than it being a completely new stadium?

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

7 hours ago, OSB said:

One thing though, Leeds isn't in East Riding (Hull), it's in West Yorkshire!

Oh my bad! Sometimes I go wrong with east and west...

4 hours ago, marble21 said:

Also, I am assuming the stadium has been renamed from Langtree Park to the Pilkington Rugby Arena rather than it being a completely new stadium?

I renamed all the stadiums not having really in mind if the fields will be moved.

About the red vee I would say that my vee is not of the long ones but neither of the short ones so  were to put the ads was a problem. I though that to put the ad there on the vee was a nice touch to keep the nice straight lines of the symbolic red vee but I'll try to put it a bit higher on the chest.

I edited the county name as it was wrong in the Rhinos

Is this one better than the previous one?

26590264039_d33dc51a02_o.png

12 hours ago, Pulv! said:

Is this one better than the previous one?

I think that looks a lot cleaner now. The sponsor logo looks less forced/squeezed in than the original one. 

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

1 hour ago, marble21 said:

I think that looks a lot cleaner now. The sponsor logo looks less forced/squeezed in than the original one. 

Ok, thanks for the feedback!

Dragons Catalans

Foundation year: 2000

Playing ground: Stade Municipale de Perpignan

Colors: catalan red, sun yellow, dragon burgundy

Main sponsor: La Region de Languedoc-Rousillon

Second sponsor: Agribio

Logo: a flaming dragon

Home and away unis: deeply inspired by the traditional colors of Catalunya and Llenguadoca

Playoffs uni: a tribute to the neibourghs of Barcelona

Nicknames: Dragons, Dracs (dragons in catalan)

37651680594_bd905713e5_o.png

38365615261_a30fd25fcb_o.png

38310565686_d2f796ce3b_o.png

Archived