Looking for design partner for website project

ryanmcez

Hey guys, obviously I do not post much around here but trust I am searching the boards everyday this is by far one of my favourite places on the internet. The reason why i am posting however is that I am launching a new website project, and usually I like to do my own design stuff for my projects but I just simply am not as good at it as some of you on this board and am thinking I want to try and up the ante and put together a really well designed package to polish my site off and attract some views.

Basically I am looking for a partner of sorts who can handle the design side of the website which frees me up for content because I put a lot of man hours into working on the look of the site but it just becomes too time consuming, I always try to have my own material where I can so instead of using stock photos or other news outlets photos, I like to create my own headers, infographics etc. so it'd be great if I had a talented person who can focus on the design side of things. Here is a link to my old website just to give an idea https://cflunderground.wordpress.com/

The website is dedicated to all coverage on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats who are my hometown team. The name is Eat 'Em Raw (originally was Eat Em Raw Radio) and the slogan is "A quick fix for your Tiger-Cats Addiction". Here are some of my current header designs and random wallpapers (not very good at all...which is why I am here), but they should give you a general idea of what I am looking for, but I am all for suggestions and different designs.

I am just seeking somebody who is hopefully passionate about design and also the CFL if possible who is willing to take on this project with me, even if I can get a few people that'd be great.

header67.jpg

brandon banks wp 1.jpg

oskee wee wee wp 2.jpg

header4.jpg

Archived