NHL Shields Recoloring All Teams (San Jose Added)

J10Concepts

So recently I came across this post on twitter and this guys made all the NHL teams with the Florida Panthers shield logo and it got me thinking what they would look like if they had actual jerseys and the shield, so that's exactly what I did. This series is me making all the teams look like the panthers if they a shield and the same jersey layout. If you are not interested click off the page. 

Pacific Division

Anaheim Ducks

Arizona Coyotes

Calgary Flames

Edmonton Oilers

Los Angeles Kings

San Jose Sharks

Vancouver Canucks

Central Division

Chicago Blackhawks

Colorado Avalanche

Dallas Stars

Minnesota Wild

Nashville Predators

St. Louis Blues

Winnipeg Jets

Atlantic Division

Boston Bruins

Buffalo Sabres

Detroit Red Wings

Montreal Canadiens

Ottawa Senators

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Metropolitan Division

Carolina Hurricanes

Columbus Blue Jackets

New Jersey Devils

New York Islanders

New York Rangers

Philadelphia Flyers

Pittsburgh Penguins

Washington Capitals

Twitter post

Template

Guest darkpiranha
4 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

I don't wanna be "That guy", but this took zero effort and zero creativity. I understand you're new, and this may produce some interesting (At best) designs, but you can do better than this.

I kinda disagree.  It's a fun idea and he's so far executing it interestingly.  This is no different than color-swaps, or NHL-NFL adaptations.  Now if this ALL he ever does, then yeah, that might have meant this was a lazy effort.  But I'm curious to see what all these look like.  I'd advise not necessarily using the exact same shield shape as the Panthers for all of them, since there are so many styles of shields.  Use this neat idea as a jumping off point.  You've given yourself an interesting restriction.  Now, see how creative you can be within that. 

I'm all for it. Some of those shields were sloppily done, please put in the time to fix the ones that cut off half of the logo.

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Guest darkpiranha
5 hours ago, BeerGuyJordan said:

I'm all for it. Some of those shields were sloppily done, please put in the time to fix the ones that cut off half of the logo.

Agreed.  Not sure why some of the logos (check out his twitter page to see all the logos) are blown up so large they fall outside the shield, but most of the logos are nicely sized within the shield.   Also from the twitter page, I see that this is kinda your thing, as you did an All Teams as the Kings, and All Teams as the Rangers sets.  Interesting ideas, but you dropped the ball on implementing any sort of creativity.  If that's the extent of your ambition is to just do gimmick sets, then okay.  But I can see you have some talent and I'd encourage you to push yourself a bit harder.

Archived