Skull concept design

Sharpir0

Hi Guys

I'm working on a Skull and Dagger design currently. It's been a while since i've worked on something like this so was hoping to seek some feedback from the forum on areas that could be improved/developed. 

Thanks 

Skullandcrossv1.jpg

the black outline on the cheeks should be more rounded instead of pointed. 

the purple highlights on the two middle front teeth is unnecessary as well, the purple eye highlights are unnecessary. lose both of them please.

Shouldn't half of the nose highlight be gold and not all purple?

Can you replace the blue with white? replace the gold with blue? This would give me a better what to visualize this design and it makes more sense. With this idea, the light would be shown from the right side thus the blue (lighter) to purple (darker) effect.

Otherwise, Bravo. Very nice design!

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

6 hours ago, Yayay124yay said:

Nice!Why don't you make it into a sports logo?I mean,that's the point of concepts.

Why can't it be a sports logo? slap it on a helmet then, bam! sports logo. It doesn't have to have a basketball in it to be considered sports-y.

On a C&C note: I think the notches in the stroke around the knife could be a little larger. Right now they kind of get lost on colored background. Other than that, I love the shading and the color palette that you chose!

6 hours ago, rsaline said:

Why can't it be a sports logo? slap it on a helmet then, bam! sports logo. It doesn't have to have a basketball in it to be considered sports-y.

On a C&C note: I think the notches in the stroke around the knife could be a little larger. Right now they kind of get lost on colored background. Other than that, I love the shading and the color palette that you chose!

Hmmmmm I guess your right

image.jpgimage.pngimage.pngGo the Blue Jays!And New Zealand!

image.png

Hi, Thanks to all those who commented. With your feedback in mind and my own issues with the original here is the latest update. Thanks for pointing out the issue with actual shape IIfhockey, not sure how I didn't see that until you pointed it out!

Skuulv2.jpg

Archived