Dallas Stars - concept

They need to have an overhaul logo, jersey but not the colors.

i don't really want to see this logo be thrown out. i think it links the franchise to Minnesota - its part of who they are and where the team came from and i think they should continue to use it.

hey, at least its not that ridiculous taurus constelation logo.

~k

pistons4-sm.giftigers.gifmadeindetroit-store_1798_66732.gifwings.gifisland1-sm.gif

i like the black jersey.

a white version would be cool to see.

side note, i like your concepts with your other teams. nice work. any way you can make a thrashers concept? ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

They need to have an overhaul logo, jersey but not the colors.

i don't really want to see this logo be thrown out. i think it links the franchise to Minnesota - its part of who they are and where the team came from and i think they should continue to use it.

hey, at least its not that ridiculous taurus constelation logo.

~k

It doesn't link them to the minnesota NORTH Stars it links them to the Philadelphia/Baltimore Stars of the USFL.

Take a look: USFL Stars Helmet

This is what I will always remember about the NORTH Stars: North Stars Uniforms

So in that respect they should change.

The current Stars uniforms (minus that awful, awful mooterus) look great. I have yet to see a concept here that looks better than what the team already has.

ur kidding me, right? the first jerseys they used as the dallas stars were 100x better. almost every stars concept ive seen on thses boards has been an improvement.

The jerseys look great! I really like the home jersey, the pattern looks nice... Did you try to make an away jersey with the same style?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

The current Stars uniforms (minus that awful, awful mooterus) look great.  I have yet to see a concept here that looks better than what the team already has.

ur kidding me, right? the first jerseys they used as the dallas stars were 100x better. almost every stars concept ive seen on thses boards has been an improvement.

I disagree.

Archived