9 minutes ago, anythinglogos said:

Actually, up until the late 70's, barca did occasionally wear white

where have you seen that?, i have never found anything that shows barca wearing white kits

Ok update, did some more digging and have seen one or two kits, some look grey but there is at least one that is white, but thats not a common color, it also looks they might of worn white early in the 1900s but that would be alright because that would have been before the rivalry with madrid

really started.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well they have, so thats something I learned, they still would never have a white kit now but cool to know. Still I don't know why, but @hendocfc comment just bugged me, just like "erm...wrong" really bugged me like he's scolding me like "oh no real madrid with a navy kit and a red kit, because I clearly don't know what I'm talking about but I am going to keep commenting." sorry hendo you just really bug me with your comments, like the one about juventus where you said you "have a deep hatred for pink and other fluorescent and metallic colors", sorry that its a traditional look for them, you can't say you are fan of making designs and have a deep hatred for some colors, yeah Ok you could not be a fan of it but if you truly like designing kits, you should use every color under the rainbow

Last one for the Champions League

Tottenham (England)

Home kit- classic and clean all white and navy kit

Away kit- all navy kit with gold accents, and a tonal sash

Third kit- all cyan kit with navy accents and tonal stripes

3be6e242851743.57d9da424160b.jpg

42 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

well they have, so thats something I learned, they still would never have a white kit now but cool to know. Still I don't know why, but @hendocfc comment just bugged me, just like "erm...wrong" really bugged me like he's scolding me like "oh no real madrid with a navy kit and a red kit, because I clearly don't know what I'm talking about but I am going to keep commenting." sorry hendo you just really bug me with your comments, like the one about juventus where you said you "have a deep hatred for pink and other fluorescent and metallic colors", sorry that its a traditional look for them, you can't say you are fan of making designs and have a deep hatred for some colors, yeah Ok you could not be a fan of it but if you truly like designing kits, you should use every color under the rainbow

I. Was. Joking. Get over it. And why should you give a :censored: if I hate a few colours?

31 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

I. Was. Joking. Get over it. And why should you give a :censored: if I hate a few colours?

You really need to work on your typing skills, don't try to create jokes or be sarcastic in text its difficult to get that across especially when you leave vague comments. I just don't get how you can "hate" colors, I can't take you seriously when you say something like that. If you use hate in the wrong context someday you might not get a job for it or lose a job because of saying some stupid comment like that, when you say you hate something you immediately discredit yourself

Look why does it bother you if I hate something or not? It's not about you or your designs. It's a personal opinion of mine that I can remember having ever since I could have an opinion on football shirts. I didn't mean you should stop using them or anything,I wouldn't have a reason to say that. I didn't want to argue in the first place,but you managed to make an issue out of an opinion. If you think "stupid comments" are going to make me lose jobs,then getting irked over opinions won't make you lose jobs,but it could make you lose connections with people around you as well. And I hate having to explain jokes... but the joke was on the away and third kits,when combined,essentially being "blaugrana". I do know Real have used navy in the past. And I didn't say the designs weren't good anyway! 

Like I said you shouldn't try to make jokes with vague comments that don't even come off as jokes. And you offered your opinion which means you have opened it up for criticism, you hate certain colors and I say that I can't take you seriously, you have offered up your opinion  and I have given mine in response. A stupid comment is a waste of time, trying to make a joke with a comment is a waste of time, honestly you just need to work on your typing, you just left a comment saying something's wrong how does that convey a joke, you need to work on adding context and substance to your comments

6 minutes ago, hendocfc said:

Let's end this here cause we're just going back and forth the same things... 

Oh,and,for the sake of clarification,I originally used another word instead of "wrong",but,alas,I thought you wouldn't get the joke!

Because it's not a joke, in what world does that come off as a joke , there's nothing there that even remotely suggests that it's a joke. We aren't talking in person so I can't get anything more than what you type, and since all you typed was there was something wrong with the kits, there is nothing else to go off of, there is nothing that makes that a joke.

36 minutes ago, mkaydzn said:

I was waiting for Spurs. Home kit is nice clean, but in away kit you could go into dark grey with nice purple elements and monochromatic badge but still very nice design.

wanted to use some classic spurs colors, that's why I went with all navy for the away and cyan for the third kit

Archived