The NO Trade Deadline?

jrodsep

Goat story is just a lame attempt to latch onto the Red Sox selling Babe Ruth. It's stupid, of course they wouldn't let the goat in tha ballpark. Have the Cubs fans have suffered longer than the Red Sox fans. Yes. And Yes the cubs have had some heartbreak, but they have sucked for most years.

My point was that the Billy Goat curse is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.

"[The] goat story is just a lame attempt to latch onto the Red Sox selling Babe Ruth. It's stupid, of course they wouldn't let the goat in tha ballpark. Have the Cubs fans have suffered longer than the Red Sox fans. Yes. And yes, the Cubs have had some heartbreak, but they have sucked for most years.

"My point was that the 'Billy Goat curse' is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard."

But it did happen, just like Mr. Harry Frazzee selling George Herman Ruth to the Yankees for a show called "No, No, Nanette".

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

"Mientkiewicz".

Translated into English, it's "Decent Glove, .225 Hitter". :D

I'm glad we didn't take him... Although, at .225, he's better than Randall Simon. <_<

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Archived