• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Adelaide United FC

Home kit- all red kit with blue and yellow accents, the top features a falling star design that fades from a dark red to a classic Adelaide red

Away kit- all white kit, inspired by the Adelaide United crest all the accents are banded in the three colors in the swoosh part of the crest and across the chest is the same swoosh graphic used in the crest

Third kit- all blue kit with red and yellow accents, the top features tonal stripes

f0108c36671261.5724d0f62d9f8.jpg

Brisbane Roar

Home kit- classic orange top with black shorts and orange socks, the top features a tonal diagonal stripe gradient

Away kit- throwback kit to the old roar colors, the chest features the design of the lions mane from the old Brisbane roar logo

Third kit- all black kit with orange accents and an orange sash

f65af436671261.5724d0f62e12a.jpg

1 minute ago, hendocfc said:

Is this going to be a recurring away top theme,like some form of three coloured stripey design in a white shirt? Not saying it's bad just curious

it only happens one more time on a kit and its a third kit. for Adelaide and Brisbane, both legitimately have a part of a crest that has the stripe look, for Adelaide its their current logo and for Brisbane its their old logo

Central Coast Mariners

Home kit- all yellow kit with navy blue accents, the top features a wave design at the bottom side of the jersey

Away kit- all navy kit with yellow accents, the top features a center tri-stripe that mimics a surf board

Third kit- all white kit with navy accents, and a navy and yellow wave design across the chest

d632fb36671261.5724d0f62e984.jpg

10 minutes ago, storietime said:

Great job with Brisbane and Central Coast.  I look forward to seeing what you do with the others if you're going away from using the crest in the shirt design (if I read that correctly).

Not necessarily, i think people's concern was with the stripe design look that is present in the first three concepts, some of the other designs have aspects inspired by the crests but I think the concern was the similarity of the three kits

The brands for Central Coast and Adelaide are kind of out of date given they actually use Umbro and Macron since this coming season. You don't need to change anything (unless you want to) I'm just giving you a heads up. The latest set looks really good.

6 hours ago, hendocfc said:

The brands for Central Coast and Adelaide are kind of out of date given they actually use Umbro and Macron since this coming season. You don't need to change anything (unless you want to) I'm just giving you a heads up. The latest set looks really good.

Yeah I know, these were made a good while ago, I think I made these designs back in april before the 16/17 kits came out

Melbourne City FC

Home kit- all white kit with sky blue sleeves and a sky and navy blue sash, all accents are in navy blue

Away kit- classic Melbourne heart kit, mainly red kit, with black and white accents, the top features red and white stripes along with the sleeve cuffs

Third kit- all navy kit with sky blue accents, the top features darker sleeves and fractured crystal design similar to that of the City of Melbourne logo (the main one)

b6ee2036671261.57619f7876044.jpg

Archived