• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Melbourne Victory

Home kit- all navy kit with white accents, and of course the chest features a white chevron across it, the chevron features a fading diamond pattern in it

Away kit- all white kit with navy accents, the top features a design inspired by the Victory's home ground, AAMI Park.

Third kit- all cyan kit with white accents, the top features a simple classic white chevron

ca645836671261.5724d0f62f593.jpg

5 minutes ago, storietime said:

I'd have to say Option 1 as well.  

I'm digging the finer details you include in your kits.  The diamonds in the Victory kit may not be immediately noticeable from afar, but up close look very smart.  Great job.

Thanks 

Newcastle United Jets

Home kit- mainly blue kit. the top features a red collar and red stripes with jets flying up thru the red stripes, the socks and shorts also have red cuffs, all accents are in white

Away kit- throwback green and red kit, these colors had been used by previous Newcastle teams before the founding of the A-League, A green top that fades from a dark to light shade, white shorts, and green socks, all with red accents

Third kit- a white black and gold kit, white top, black shorts and white socks, all with gold accents and cuffs, the top features tapered side panels in gold

41c0b636671261.5724d0f62ffa6.jpg

9 hours ago, Aggie12 said:

Newcastle United Jets

Home kit- mainly blue kit. the top features a red collar and red stripes with jets flying up thru the red stripes, the socks and shorts also have red cuffs, all accents are in white

Away kit- throwback green and red kit, these colors had been used by previous Newcastle teams before the founding of the A-League, A green top that fades from a dark to light shade, white shorts, and green socks, all with red accents

Third kit- a white black and gold kit, white top, black shorts and white socks, all with gold accents and cuffs, the top features tapered side panels in gold

41c0b636671261.5724d0f62ffa6.jpg

Third should be their second with a bit more gold and pass on the Green and Red as it's not Newcastle at all.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

19 minutes ago, fumbler said:

Third should be their second with a bit more gold and pass on the Green and Red as it's not Newcastle at all.

actually green has been used before by the current form of the jets, in fact the year they let the fans vote for the away kit, the green and cinnamon kit was chosen, the green kit is reflective of old kits from former Newcastle teams

18 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

actually green has been used before by the current form of the jets, in fact the year they let the fans vote for the away kit, the green and cinnamon kit was chosen, the green kit is reflective of old kits from former Newcastle teams

Not Green and Red.

The Rosebuds were Green and Red for less than a year, the old KB United which were named after their sponsor Kent Brewery were Green and Maroon. Their yellow kit would be better to use as a third.

I do love the gold and black kit as you tied in their Golden jersey era as well as the Magpies link.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

1 hour ago, fumbler said:

Not Green and Red.

The Rosebuds were Green and Red for less than a year, the old KB United which were named after their sponsor Kent Brewery were Green and Maroon. Their yellow kit would be better to use as a third.

I do love the gold and black kit as you tied in their Golden jersey era as well as the Magpies link.

I'm glad you saw the connection for the third kit, but I'm gonna keep the green away kit, it works, the green of the past and using a modern red yes, the older kits were green with maroon or cinnamon, I've seen some that describe is as cinnamon. I'm sorry I will just have to disagree with you, the kit works both as an away kit and as a throwback

4 minutes ago, Aggie12 said:

I'm glad you saw the connection for the third kit, but I'm gonna keep the green away kit, it works, the green of the past and using a modern red yes, the older kits were green with maroon or cinnamon, I've seen some that describe is as cinnamon. I'm sorry I will just have to disagree with you, the kit works both as an away kit and as a throwback

That sort of sums up Soccer in this part of the world, it's everywhere but nowhere.

IF South Melbourne and Southern Sydney do happen to be the next Expansion sides you could see seven teams wearing blue as their home kits, so i like how you are mixing it up.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

10 minutes ago, fumbler said:

That sort of sums up Soccer in this part of the world, it's everywhere but nowhere.

IF South Melbourne and Southern Sydney do happen to be the next Expansion sides you could see seven teams wearing blue as their home kits, so i like how you are mixing it up.

I think it would be better to add more teams in other cities to create more derbies, maybe even another NZ team, thats just my opinion from an American looking at the A-League it would be cool for them to expand to 14 teams or so

Perth Glory

Home kit- all purple kit with white accents, and dark purple stripes

Away kit- the away kit is an all white kit with black and yellow accents and a black and yellow sash, the black and yellow come from the Western Australia State Badge which is a yellow circle with a black swan, perth lies on the swan river on the coast of Western Australia

Third kit- sunburst third kit all orange with purple accents, the top features the sunburst design that is found in the crest

19d27736671261.5724d0f630521.jpg

Sydney FC

Home kit- classic light blue top with navy shorts and light blue socks, the top features tonal horizontal pinstripes

Away kit- a wavey all white kit with sky blue accents

Third kit- all black kit with light blue and white accents, the southern cross is found centered on the crest

33a50936671261.5724d0f630f2f.jpg

Last of the A-League

Wellington Phoneix

Home kit- yellow top, black shorts and yellow socks, the socks have black cuffs, and the top features a black stripe design with a firey look at the bottom

Away kit- all white kit with black accents, the top part of the chest features a yellow and white flame design

Third kit- black top, with tonal stripes, yellow shorts and black socks

51cb1936671261.57f84b368e77c.jpg

Great job on all of them.  Whilst I don't visually find the Newcastle Away kit appealing I do see your historical reference.  I'm not sure many people would see this connection, however, as the Jets have been Newcastle United and played in Blue and Red since the late 90's and football in Australia doesn't have a very long memory.

The Phoenix kits are great and reflect the vibrant and modern nature of the A-League that I think a lot of your kits capture.

All in all it's a great job and has livened up some of the boring kits in the league.  Just one thing... Where are the Western Sydney Wanderers?

Archived