High School Basketball Uniform Redesigns (Bradford Now Posted! Leander Alternate up next!)

Broncoboy7

26 minutes ago, ZEGH82 said:

That is awesome. So we got 8 other teams in our conference. Here they are:

-Highland Tech Rams

-Piedmont Community Charter Pioneers?(new team in the conference)

-Pine Lake Prep Pride

-Cherryville Ironmen

-Mountain Island Charter Raptors

-Bessemer City Yellowjackets

-Community School of Davidson Spartans

-Lincoln Charter Eagles

I certainly love that set for my Gryphons thank you

Ok that's quite a request! I have quite a bit on my plate right now, so I'll think about it. Not saying I'm not gonna do it, but I'll keep it in my suggestion box. 

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Alright folks, here comes @ZionEagle's next team, the SAYRE REDSKINS!

Home Jersey:

sayre redskins HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

AWAY JERSEY:

sayre redskins AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Decided on both to go back to the "Campus" striping, since some of you thought it looked good. 

St. Rita for @Jbadger9 is coming up next!

I like it! The striping kind of reminds me of warpaint.

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Great work here. These are all pretty unique looks for each team, and there's a nice diverse mix of different types of jerseys here. Oftentimes, high school jerseys are templated and sometimes are a lot alike. My high school (which I will make a request for) used to use the Marquette pattern on our jerseys. 

Anyways, here is my request. My school is the Wawasee Warriors. We just got new jerseys this year, and they look really good, but I'm curious to see what you do. Here's some pictures of our home jersey:

warriors home side.jpgwarriors home front.JPG

And here's our away jersey. Personally, I wish we had a green away jersey instead of black, but black works well with our colors.

warriors away front.jpg

Thanks for accepting requests, and keep up the great work!

spacer.png

6 hours ago, bucknut42 said:

Great work here. These are all pretty unique looks for each team, and there's a nice diverse mix of different types of jerseys here. Oftentimes, high school jerseys are templated and sometimes are a lot alike. My high school (which I will make a request for) used to use the Marquette pattern on our jerseys. 

Anyways, here is my request. My school is the Wawasee Warriors. We just got new jerseys this year, and they look really good, but I'm curious to see what you do. Here's some pictures of our home jersey:

warriors home side.jpgwarriors home front.JPG

And here's our away jersey. Personally, I wish we had a green away jersey instead of black, but black works well with our colors.

warriors away front.jpg

Thanks for accepting requests, and keep up the great work!

Thank you for making the request! I will get to work on this soon.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Just now, Broncoboy7 said:

Alrighty folks here we are with the next set! @Jbadger9 get excited, because here come your St. Rita MUSTANGS!

HOME JERSEY:

st rita mustangs HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

AWAY JERSEY:

st rita mustangs AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Wawasee is next! @ZEGH82 I will be messaging you about the teams you requested.

I can see which pant striping you've been favoring recently :P 

iHxPa5Y.pngqXp6spn.png

"Winners never quit, and quitters never win." ~Vince Lombardi

Alright folks just bumping the topic up to the top for an update and for anyone that has not seen the thread and would like to make a request. @bucknut42 your Wawasee Warriors will be posted either Friday or sometime this weekend, and I am actually going to remove the "or college" part to the title and make this PURELY high school basketball uniform redesigns. Thanks again to all of you that have requested and keep them coming!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

5 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

Amazing work! I really like that font as well.

The reason I picked that font was because it is the Florida State font called "Unconquered", which made me think of Warriors and the logo I found. So, I'm glad to hear you like it!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

13 minutes ago, bucknut42 said:

I've always thought that my school should either use that font, or use a slight modification of it. Because like you said, it does make me think of a Warrior.

It makes sense. Anything that relates to a certain culture really gives the jersey and the team's identity meaning.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Archived