High School Basketball Uniform Redesigns (Bradford Now Posted! Leander Alternate up next!)

Broncoboy7

Just now, Broncoboy7 said:

It makes sense. Anything that relates to a certain culture really gives the jersey and the team's identity meaning.

That's why branding is so important in sports. At the high school level there isn't as much thought and purpose to branding, because there's also not as much money.

spacer.png

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

As @TVIXX requested, here is the New Holstein alternate jersey.

ALTERNATE JERSEY:

new holstein huskies ALTERNATE JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

Thought it would be cool for this school to do a "blackout" game, so here sprouts the idea!

Keep the requests coming! Would love to continue on this series.

Really like it but I think the nh paw would work better on the shorts

Ok just bumping the topic again. Still looking for some requests, so if you have them, please send my way. Also, I have been super busy so that's why the thread has not been updated. Should have more time in the upcoming week to get things done. But I need the requests from you guys to get some jerseys out. Thanks again guys!

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

LOVE the work you've been doing...you have been putting a LOT of care into these!

Of course my request is my alma mater, the Park Panthers (Racine, WI)...I will always love the team, but I HATE their current uniform set for two reasons:

1. The uniforms say "Racine Park"...we are NOT "Racine Park."  We are Park, the Panthers, the Park Panthers (Washington Park if you wish to be formal).

2. There is absolutely NOT A TRACE or orange to be found on these unis...our school song doesn't say "Hail thy white and blue...".

Logo:

Park%20High%20School%20Logo_0.png

(we also use Clemson's pawprint logo as our alternate), depicted in our shades of orange and/or blue)

Classic uniform designs:

50b980d373aec.image.jpg

varsity0102.jpg

(Yes that is Caron Butler wearing #54 in the photo...he is our most famous basketball alumnus by far)

8046123_G.jpg

New, dull unis by comparison:

3963797_206a3752dce24e9380240559c46378a5

565b71a402d9e.image.jpg?resize=1200,1669

bYhYmxh.png

@MBurmy I can tell that that logo needs a facelift. I might be able to get my logo designer to clean that up a bit. As for the uniforms, don't worry. I WILL NOT make the mistake of putting Racine Park. But out of curiosity, do you know why they put Racine Park in the first place? Just because you guys are from Racine? Or what? That kind of confuses me why they would do that.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

Just now, Broncoboy7 said:

@MBurmy I can tell that that logo needs a facelift. I might be able to get my logo designer to clean that up a bit. As for the uniforms, don't worry. I WILL NOT make the mistake of putting Racine Park. But out of curiosity, do you know why they put Racine Park in the first place? Just because you guys are from Racine? Or what? That kind of confuses me why they would do that.

"Just because" I guess...and thank you!

bYhYmxh.png

1 hour ago, Broncoboy7 said:

Alrighty folks, here we go with the next team in the series. @MBurmy get excited, because here come your WASHINGTON PARK PANTHERS!

HOME JERSEY:

park panthers HOME JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

AWAY JERSEY;

park panthers AWAY JERSEY FINISHED.jpg

You...are...TOTALLY AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!  I feel like sending this to AD O'Malley right now...keeps the simple look, but keeps it "PARK" and adds orange!

Thanks a GOOGOLPLEX...I'm actually tempted to send you a "backlist" (something to keep you busy if requests get low) of SEC (Park's conference)'s teams or Racine & Kenosha Counties teams overall...

bYhYmxh.png

48 minutes ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

Could you take a crack my Keller high, here's some pictures ( the water tower is used in all of the t-shirts)

IMG_8036.JPG

IMG_8037.PNG

IMG_8038.PNG

IMG_8039.JPG

Is their mascot currently being protested against?  (Or does it being Texas mean they'll always be the Indians?)

bYhYmxh.png

20 hours ago, Broncoboy7 said:

You got it sir! I'll take a crack at it. I also have the same question as @MBurmy is it being protested?

No it's not being protested no one cares enough here, doesn't mean I'm not against it though.

On 1/26/2017 at 9:13 PM, MBurmy said:

You...are...TOTALLY AMAZING MAN!!!!!!!!!  I feel like sending this to AD O'Malley right now...keeps the simple look, but keeps it "PARK" and adds orange!

Thanks a GOOGOLPLEX...I'm actually tempted to send you a "backlist" (something to keep you busy if requests get low) of SEC (Park's conference)'s teams or Racine & Kenosha Counties teams overall...

One for Bradford High School (Kenosha, WI) would be amazing.  Colors Black and Cardinal.  I can send logos and word marks later if needed.

Just now, Yac12 said:

One for Bradford High School (Kenosha, WI) would be amazing.  Colors Black and Cardinal.  I can send logos and word marks later if needed.

I bet I can find them online. I'll get to work on it. Most likely I'll release Keller and Bradford sometime this week.

IMG_7365.PNG

IMG_7364.PNG

48 minutes ago, Broncoboy7 said:

I bet I can find them online. I'll get to work on it. Most likely I'll release Keller and Bradford sometime this week.

We have them on our school website. www.bradford.kusd.edu

Archived