Go Red Sox!

This is a rebrand concept for a Canadian National Lacrosse League team, the Toronto Rock. As far as I know, plenty of people, fans or haters, have been unhappy with the team's brand identity. People don't like the name "Rock" – same goes for the logo package.

So, here are the revamped Rock: The Toronto Brave Hearts!

Firstly, I think that "Brave Hearts" sounds great, heroic, bold and energetic. Since Canada is a member state of the Commonwealth of Nations, "Brave Hearts" as the team's new name is even more fitting. Plus the fact that a "Brave Heart" is also a Lacrosse slang term: two players from each team take the field, a goalkeeper and a middie. The two middies face off and go one-on-one full field until one scores!

The logos (primary, secondary and word mark) should be self-explaining.

Link to the current logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/yiushkst67wuyppfkxg18f94j/Toronto_Rock/2010/Primary_Logo

Toronto%20Brave%20Hearts%20logo%20presen

Toronto%20Brave%20Hearts%20primary%20log

Toronto%20Brave%20Hearts%20secondary%20l

Toronto%20Brave%20Hearts%20wordmark%20lo

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

I love everything about this rebrand. The logos, colors and name all coexists really well. The little heart at the bottom of the sword is a nice little touch. But as Whittier S said, the secondary uncovers an error on the sword where the dark gray is off from the rest of the sword. Other than that great job. 

33 minutes ago, Whittier S said:

When you removed the wordmark to create the secondary, you uncovered an error that I presume had been masked by the wordmark. Beyond that, I think this is solid.

Exactly what I was going to say. Good job, just clean up the sword blade on the secondary logo.

award%20sig.png

Archived