Lions Concept

detam

Overall I think it's a good start, however, the Browns style castrated striping on the pants bugs me, I think it would look a lot better if it was extended down and up the entire pant leg. Also I think striping on the helmet could work too, but without stripes definitely works too, it simplifies the look a  bit 

I like the look of the helmet without the stripe. It's a simple change that looks good.

The number font needs some work. As of right now, it looks way too similar to the Vikings font.

And I agree that the pants stripe should go to the bottom of the pants. With the triple stripe, it just looks odd being truncated like that.

9 hours ago, Dan O'Mac said:

I like the look of the helmet without the stripe. It's a simple change that looks good.

The number font needs some work. As of right now, it looks way too similar to the Vikings font.

And I agree that the pants stripe should go to the bottom of the pants. With the triple stripe, it just looks odd being truncated like that.

My bad on the numbers I just used the Vikings. I will revise those and edit the pants and see what you guys think after

Lionshelmet.png

• 3 weeks later...

Archived