Who looks better than ever?

DrJack

On ‎9‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:19 PM, oldschoolvikings said:

college-football-ohio-state-qb-rex-kern-

Easily the best OSU has looked. While I don't think they've ever had a bad uniform (what? they had a black uni in 2015? must've erased it from my memory), the "Cooper" stripes make this uniform - especially since it's so rare to find (Steelers and Hawkeyes are the only other teams I can think of).

The Wild look fantastic now and it's their best ever look.

Unpopular but I think the Charlotte Hornets look better now than the ever did, whether in NO or their original uniforms.

NSFCvyu.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/27/2017 at 11:25 AM, OnWis97 said:

The NFC North is a great division.  Traditional teams with traditional looks.  Given that the Bears and Packers change very little, the Lions and Vikings are the variables.  For me the mid-1990s is the division's peak.  The Lions were absolute perfection during the Barry Sanders era.  And that's my favorite Vikings look as well, too...they had better use of the yellow and were less gimmicky.  And I'll always have an affinity for the UCLA-striped road jersey.  But I agree that with the Lions dropping black, the NFC North is the best division.

You are right about the Vikings looking great with their old UCLA stripes.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

On 9/27/2017 at 5:39 PM, Duck_Duck said:

Maybe it's because I'm a soccer fan, but I'm already over the corporate patch thing.  I don't even notice it (which is probably not what Harley Davidson wants to hear).  

The Harley logo is so iconic and it's not intrusive (high praise from a Honda rider).  I think the Bucks look great.

On 9/27/2017 at 7:20 PM, Dolphins Dynasty said:

Image result for dallas stars 2016

And yes, they're better than any of the North Stars' uniforms.

While I share your love for the Dolphins, I cannot stand the Stars logo.   ????????

The first answer that comes to my head is the White Sox.

Image result for white sox tim anderson

I love the '80s pullover too, but their look now is so classic that it'd be a crime to move away from it. The cap logo is instantly recognizable and I'm a sucker for grayscale teams.

I'll go as far to say they're a top 5 look in MLB and would instantly shoot up to the top 3 if they actually wore white socks.

ibgsr9.jpg

san_diego_destroyers_player_sig___qb_wal

Archived