PELICANS MARDI GRAS THEMED COURT CONCEPT

pelicanfan

This looks pretty good. One of the big things I'd do is get rid of the skyline, it's a little too busy right now. Also maybe the NOLA logos inside the arcs - putting them on top of the pelican is a little too contrasting for my taste, and I don't think it would look great in reality. Other than that it looks nice!

14 minutes ago, DoctaC said:

This looks pretty good. One of the big things I'd do is get rid of the skyline, it's a little too busy right now. Also maybe the NOLA logos inside the arcs - putting them on top of the pelican is a little too contrasting for my taste, and I don't think it would look great in reality. Other than that it looks nice!

Thank you! I appreciate the advice

IMG-7122.gif

A definite improvement from your previous version. The Bird-de-Lys works great, and the wordmarks on the ends are better. The sublimated skyline looks better on just the one side. All around, a cleaner look.

Good job!

The overall design is nice. Anyway, the baseline wordmark is way too large; it will disappear beneath the hoop system. There's a 72" space between the baseline and the hoop on the 401990 Spalding Hoop Portable (which is the case for the Smothie King Center and the MSG, for example) and 42" of space for the 401980. The "Smothie King" logo is also placed in a zone of poor visibility and I do not think that the brand would be anywhere near to happiness. Other than that, keep the good work.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

Archived