Bucky Badger Refresh

mcrosby

Your badger is top notch.  The sharper edges on the fur really gets to his personality as a frenetic, unstable, hothead.  I love it.

My only criticism is that I want more stripes on the sweater.  Is there a happy medium between your 7-8 stripes and the other ones' 20 stripes.  I'm sure you played around with it a bunch before landing where you did, but I'd love to see the versions on the cutting room floor. 

12 minutes ago, Duck_Duck said:

Your badger is top notch.  The sharper edges on the fur really gets to his personality as a frenetic, unstable, hothead.  I love it.

My only criticism is that I want more stripes on the sweater.  Is there a happy medium between your 7-8 stripes and the other ones' 20 stripes.  I'm sure you played around with it a bunch before landing where you did, but I'd love to see the versions on the cutting room floor. 

I agree with this.  Your current versions' stripes remind me too much of Indiana's basketball warmup pants.

592634da4cadb_sportsteamssig.png.c86c5b40ec930f46f206deec327ba08b.png

11 hours ago, mcrosby said:

I tried a few different stripe iterations, and I could only get this one to work. Anything less and the white stripes got far too thin compared to the rest of the logo's line work. 

Anywho, here's a shot of the mascot matching mascot Bucky's colors: 

buck.png

I don't have any real problems with the current Buckingham, but these are great changes. Very clean and mean.

Archived