Customized Harley-Davidson in High School CTe

Grish

So my students got the opportunity to work with North Cascades Harley-Davidson and customize a bike with their pros.  Thought I would post it here.  At some point their entry will be done in the Battle of the Kings.  I figured I would share their end product after ripping her down, redesigning and building her back up. More photos and videos if you go to Sedro-Woolley High School CTE Department under Projectsspacer.png

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

• 1 month later...

So my high school students made this bike with a local Harley-Davidson dealership.  https://customkings.harley-davidson.com/en_US/bike_detail/186.  It was awesome for students and staff. So much so, the dealership wants to do it again regardless of the requirements of HD.  This year HD required a tech school or high school requirement.  We are only one of 3 public high schools doing the project.  Please vote for us (Sedro-Woolley HS) it will continue to help kids.  FYI we are the only high school to do this project and build houses with Habitat for Humanity.  Look us up if you want to see a group of students that make an impact on their community everyday. Thank you for your time and consideration.  

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Archived