help me name my design company

kc51design

Guys, I'm opening a design company, and kc51 doesn't mean anything to anyone, specialy since my name is Kolja (I only go by KC in the States since noone can pronounce Kolja right), and 51 is my uniform number. My company will be design /marketing company that at first would do all kind of designs, but eventualy will just do sports design, marketing, events... so the name could be sports related, but doesn't have to be. I didn't have nay great ideas but only something like _____ studio, or _____creative, or ______ design. I don't know, I already designed logos for kc51dsgn, for studio51, kc creative... but don't think I'm on the right path, so if anyone has any ideas I would be mora than happy to take it into consideration.

jp's suggestion sounds clever. i'd be glad i wasn't gonna name your company, i'd say something like Croat Creative or some crap like that.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

wow, those two are great ideas. I like both, but I'm worried how would Croatian people read that. For example my cell phone number is 091 NO LOGOS and when i tell them that they don't know what that means, so DE51GN for one is english word, and as simple design most people would know, but with numbers in it, might not be so readable (??is that a word). And Kreative Concepts is great but as I said KC is just my English name, so if I leave KC that might be OK, but if I strech it and make Kreative Concepts those who know enlish wouldnt conect that with my Englsih name, but will think that I misspeled Kreative.

Croatian Creations is deffinitly out, although it would work in US, my market is in Croatia and there is no point emphasiz on Croatia since everone else is Croatian.

But you gave me something to think, you made my brain think more. There are some things I can't explain because there is a language bariere, and my company name doesn't have to be in englsih as much as I would like it, it could be in Croatian or Latin, but then it's no good to you to help, so keep playing with it, I like what you came up so far.

Thanks guys

The colors I currently like, and my logo would probably be done in are:

Syracuse orange, Charcoal and Sand

C'mon CCSLC... we're better than that... we're creative geniuses. Put your minds to work, and come up with something different, off-the-wall... something like "The Creative Croat".

Yes, I'm joking.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I see a lot of potential in all those suggestions, I'll write all down, ad some of mine and do a research, see what other non creative people see those names and in a month or so you'll know what it is and see losog and all... But keep throwing in the names, there's no deadline...

Archived