New England Patriots Redesign

emjaycee18

Blue Helmet as homage to Bill Belichick’s naval background. 

Home Uniform  RBG for blue and red match the American flag. 
6 stars on the sleeves represent the 6 states of New England. 

Road Uniform Cream road jerseys. 

Color Rush/Alternate Uniform Army Green color rush/alternate. Probably the most controversial element in my design. The Patriots were the nations first soldiers, and this is a modern tribute to that. I also wanted to avoid a “Red Coats” jersey, even though esthetically it would have worked. 

The logo's pretty sharp, wouldn't mind seeing it IRL.  I figure Clarendon could work for the Pats...just not the variant you used.  And there's one thing I know: a handful of NFL teams could make cream legitimately work.  Redskins, yes...Bears, definitely...Browns, in their classic style, would be workable...maybe the Niners or Saints (I did a Packers set where the road set was cream years ago...but I'd felt that required a different shade of gold.  Maybe I'll revisit it, but use the Brewers' new cream) . At least here, it doesn't seem to work all that well for the Pats IMO.  A bit of a shame, a red-heavy look might have made cream more workable.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

On 3/7/2020 at 3:46 PM, emjaycee18 said:

Blue Helmet as homage to Bill Belichick’s naval background. 

Home Uniform  RBG for blue and red match the American flag. 
6 stars on the sleeves represent the 6 states of New England. 

Road Uniform Cream road jerseys. 

Color Rush/Alternate Uniform Army Green color rush/alternate. Probably the most controversial element in my design. The Patriots were the nations first soldiers, and this is a modern tribute to that. I also wanted to avoid a “Red Coats” jersey, even though esthetically it would have worked. 

Really not a fan of that font it's hideous and needs to be something more refined and bold. Also the shoulders look very DC-esque, which doesn't work. Don't mind a blue helmet.

11 hours ago, Atomic said:

It's not even his. It's recolored Clip Art.

american-patriot-mascot-on-shield-with-u

Also dude, DON'T STEAL. Give credit to the artist if you do something like this.

59d079d580ab2_SL.netbannercopy.gif.b34a0491e0c5e4344fa6fc764ec2043e.gif

NYC x STL

Archived