Online Sports Design Class with Brian Gundell

thespungo

Hey everybody! If you've always wanted to dive deep into the craft of sports branding/identity design and learn from an industry veteran the tricks of the trade, Denver Ad School has a new online course that's just for you. It's led by Brian Gundell, one of the sports industry's best designers. Here's a quick primer on Brian ––

Brian started his own creative agency focusing on sports design in 2015, and has worked with some of the most prominent athletic brands in the country over the course of his career. These include numerous NCAA teams (including the University of Washington football team), Nike, the Arizona Diamondbacks, Miami Dolphins, Miami Marlins, Kansas City Chiefs, Minor League Baseball, Major League Baseball, San Diego Padres, San Francisco Giants, Oakland Athletics, Los Angeles Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, DC United, Adidas, and Under Armour.

I know this would be right up the alley of a lot of users here, so thought I'd share.

https://www.denveradschool.com/online-sessions

Any questions, DM me or comment below!

2 hours ago, slapshot said:

You know he started out as a member here, right?

Not really aware of the program or the individual, but curious! when you say "started out here", do you mean he started his design career and refined his craft with CC from the board or he was a member that contributed to the board but was a career designer? Just curious of if this board has helped people make the jump from hobbyist to career. 

18 hours ago, slapshot said:

You know he started out as a member here, right?

Yep! That's why I thought to share it here, cool chance to work one-on-one with the guy and learn from one of the best!

2 hours ago, thespungo said:

Yep! That's why I thought to share it here, cool chance to work one-on-one with the guy and learn from one of the best!

Dude... I just realized who you are by poking around on the website. Not sure how I never put that together. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Love your work! And those classes look awesome -- thanks for sharing.

My NFL concept series (in progress) --ATL, CLE, NE, WAS done. AZ updated 04/21/23.

4 hours ago, j'villejags said:

Dude... I just realized who you are by poking around on the website. Not sure how I never put that together. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Love your work! And those classes look awesome -- thanks for sharing.

Ha! Thanks, appreciate it! 

On 5/5/2020 at 11:44 PM, tjs11 said:

Not really aware of the program or the individual, but curious! when you say "started out here", do you mean he started his design career and refined his craft with CC from the board or he was a member that contributed to the board but was a career designer? Just curious of if this board has helped people make the jump from hobbyist to career. 

Probably a little bit of both.  Brian contributed but also honed his craft here.  He posted early on around the time he was in college if I recall, but once he got into his career and stuff he stepped away.  Heck, I forget his board handle.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived