Orchard Park, 1993 (Post #6 July 29th!)

C-Squared

Hey, guys! I have a series I've been working on for a while now that I've started posting on Instagram (@carlcordesco) & I thought you guys might enjoy it. My goal is to install the final life-size piece as a mural somewhere in Buffalo, NY along with a full line of prints, merch, etc. You'll probably catch onto the theme pretty quick! 😅

First post below!

Cosmo Kramer

Frasier Crane

Dorothy Zbornak

Kelly Kapowski

Topanga Lawrence

Carlton Banks

As a Bills fan, I am not sure I would be happy to have either Kramer or Frazier as a representative of the team.  The Bills feel much more like a Norm or George Costanza team to me.  Maybe throw in Schneider from One Day at a Time, Jim Ignatowski from Taxi, or Johnny Fever from WKRP instead (I know, not very 1990's, but still.)

5 hours ago, WideRight said:

As a Bills fan, I am not sure I would be happy to have either Kramer or Frazier as a representative of the team.  The Bills feel much more like a Norm or George Costanza team to me.  Maybe throw in Schneider from One Day at a Time, Jim Ignatowski from Taxi, or Johnny Fever from WKRP instead (I know, not very 1990's, but still.)

I see where you're coming from, but nothing is more Elmwood Ave. than Kramer in a Chalk Line Bills jacket.

Next up! Who is clinking glasses with Frasier? None other than Bea Arthur as Dorothy Zbornak, of course!

gN9hgMR.jpg

17 hours ago, WideRight said:

Next big 90's question:  Which character from Friends is most likely to be rockin' Bills gear?   Ross always sounds like he just watched Super Bowl XXV again.  Maybe do a group shot?

Unfortunately, Friends did not exist in 1993 & hence did not make the cut! (but it was gonna be Joey all day)

Boy Meets World, 1993: Topanga Lawrence writes “GO BILLS” on her face in lipstick to show her new friend Cory Matthews that it’s ok to be different!

mqbcLJR.jpg

Archived