Recreating NFL Scorebugs

NeauXone

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, NeauXone said:

image.png

Work in progress, but I'm already on top of it (placeholder 3D logos because I don't feel like beveling them atm)

Also, definitely going to need help identifying the font if it's not an in house FOX font.

https://www.myfonts.com/products/condensed-bold-unicod-sans-170977

Closest I could find

• 9 months later...
On 2/14/2023 at 8:39 AM, NeauXone said:

image.png

Work in progress, but I'm already on top of it (placeholder 3D logos because I don't feel like beveling them atm)

Also, definitely going to need help identifying the font if it's not an in house FOX font.

Hey! How’s it going? I have a few questions…

On 2/14/2023 at 8:39 AM, NeauXone said:

image.png

I’d like a little help. A reply would be great! Would just like a little help with editing. Thank you so much!

On 2/14/2023 at 1:39 AM, NeauXone said:

image.png

Looks like the score bug font is based on Hyperspace Race Condensed Heavy (tweaks to 2 and 7, created a monospace 1 as well for the time and quarter).  Also, for other uses, it looks like they use members of the Media Sans family (but a tad thicker, and tweaks to various letters and numbers).

hm7YvwN.png

OgzK3Ub.png