Operation Teal: Fixing the Jacksonville Jaguars Uniforms

Indigo

After the mess they wore to the 2017 AFC Championship Game, the Jaguars knew it was time for a change.  They unveiled a new set that was the complete opposite direction. They old set was busy, incorporating multiple number outlines and stripes, while the new set has single-color numbers and no pants stripe. While it is an improvement over the last set, the Jags gave a new meaning to "over-simplified". If not for the logo and color teal, they would be and unfinished Madden create-a-team. 

spacer.png

To fix this, I added splashes of teal to a black-and-white pair of jerseys and made teal pants the only option. Since we are all aware of the Jaguars' on-and-off relationship with the color gold, this version will not have gold. There will be a gold version in the future, but for now, let's stick with black/white/teal.

spacer.png

I really like the update, the only thing I would personally add is a wordmark above the numbers and remove the jersey patch they usually have. On a side note though, can you imagine have a uniform reveal with your five best players and two years later not a single one is still playing for you.

Archived