2020 Creamer Awards Voting

2020 Creamer Awards: Best League Logo Voting

January 26, 2021 - 22:29 PM

Every year we gather the best in new sports logos, break them out into different categories and then present them to the masses in order to determine the logo that stands above them all. And then we give that logo an award. I call these awards the Creamer Awards. Why?

Read More...

I’m going with the Chicago all-star game. It’s a shame the NCAA Final Fours were cancelled too... those are always solid logos. 

washingtonst.gif

My teams

NCAA: Washington State

MLB: Seattle Mariners

NFL: Seattle Seahawks

NBA: Portland Trailblazers

EPL: Liverpool FC

MLS: Seattle Sounders FC

NHL: Pittsburgh Penguins

Will there be a Creamer award for website with most intrusive ads? 

Or one with occasionally-unusable mobile experience?

I have nominations ready to go for both - as soon as the Honda ad allows me to post again and the boat insurance company releases its hold on my device. 

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

1 hour ago, BBTV said:

Will there be a Creamer award for website with most intrusive ads? 

Or one with occasionally-unusable mobile experience?

I have nominations ready to go for both - as soon as the Honda ad allows me to post again and the boat insurance company releases its hold on my device. 

You should invest in cyber security software that eliminates ads as a side-effect. There’s stuff for phones, if you’re so adamant about removing ads.

17 hours ago, SFGiants58 said:

You should invest in cyber security software that eliminates ads as a side-effect. There’s stuff for phones, if you’re so adamant about removing ads.

Exactly this - installed uBlock Origin on my computer, I've literally never seen an ad on the site.

the user formerly known as cdclt

2020 Creamer Awards: Best Supporting Logo Voting

February 3, 2021 - 15:10 PM

Every year we gather the best in new sports logos, break them out into different categories and then present them to the masses in order to determine the logo that stands above them all. And then we give that logo an award. I call these awards the Creamer Awards. Why?

Read More...

Archived