Anyone have interesting devil logos?

Cola

Just wondering if anyone has any really interesting and custom Devil logos. Not referring to any particular team called the devils...just in general. I'm trying to help my old HS coach out with a logo because they have been using the Duke Devil and another devil that looks like it was designed in the 60's for a while now. If you have something new age or just something that looks really good drop me an e-mail or let's see it here...

That's pretty good- don't worry, I'm not really planning on using anyones designs, I was wanting to get ideas from looking at others and hoping to get a visual in my head of what I want. The devil that you show is more "demonic" than what I am looking for I think. I am going for a more "nicer" devil look. Make any sense? ???

I'm looking around and noticing something that I've never messed with: vector art and rasterizing. Can someone explain this to me better and tell how important it is to creating quality logos and design work?

SCHelmetProject...

I had your site bookmarked from the SC Pigskin Prep site (which I have a big interest in, seeing as how I'm from SC...Rock Hill Bearcats, 2002 Big 16 State Champs baby! :D) but the Pigskin Prep site recently switched domains...Could you tell me where your site is now?? Thanks!

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

Well, the Helmet Project is still at www.schelmetproject.scpigskinprep.com, and will stay that way as far as I know. The new SC Pigskin Prep site (which will be unveiled May 1st) will be known as www.scpigskinprep.com. Actually, it was always possible to enter that address and end up at SC Pigskin Prep (only the actual address was something like hssouthcarolina.insiders.com or something). Thanks for visiting my site though, as you can see I am trying to touch up on my actual logo design skills...

Archived