3 concepts

stimpy

Yeah I kind of just put it there to remind Yankee fans that Yankees arnt the best like they are so use to being.You guys can all use it too if you like. Nothing is better than a bunch of Yankee haters. But what about my concepts?

Yeah I kind of just put it there to remind Yankee fans that Yankees arnt the best like they are so use to being.You guys can all use it too if you like. Nothing is better than a bunch of Yankee haters. But what about my concepts?

I like the Ducks, except you should use my alt instead of that one <_<

The Sabres is cool

If you want a template for the Thrashers third so you can re-color it,

Here it is:

With logos

Thrashers-Alternate.jpg

Blank Template

Thrashers-Alternate.gif

OHHHH! i thought you put that box score up there to remind everyone else who has the best offense in baseball :P , but usually has no bullpen. a five hitter is pretty damn good on the pitching scale though.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Are you saying the Indains have the best offence in baseball? Meh I don't care I put it up mainly because Yankees Suck. Also skater thats pretty nice but it needs silver to fit in with mine. I like it though.

Alrighty, here it is:

It's wild, but it's awesome. It's my favorite out of all the Alts I've done for the NHL and everyone else that commented agreed.

MightyDucks-alternate-concept01.jpg

I actually wouldnt mind seeing this as an alternate for the AHL Cincinnati Mighty Ducks. I have season tickets and would love to see this one used. :D

Signature intentionally left blank

Alrighty, here it is:

It's wild, but it's awesome. It's my favorite out of all the Alts I've done for the NHL and everyone else that commented agreed.

MightyDucks-alternate-concept01.jpg

that is :shocked::notworthy::shocked: WICKED!

stimpy- i like the sabres except that there should be a bottom stripe on the roads

others are good.

"We have nothing to fear except fear itself."

Archived