NEW CCSLC LOGIN PROCEDURE

Effective immediately, for security all CCSLC members will be required to login with their registered email address instead of the board username.

Please ensure that your account is linked to your current email address as soon as possible.  Additionally, please update your keychain/password manager.

• Like 6

VmWIn6B.png

Thanks for the reminder! I still had my old email that I don't have access to anymore, and got it fixed now!

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• 1 year later...
16 hours ago, M59 said:

I had an account that was...let's say...inactive at the time this was announced. Mistakenly opened this one. How can I go about fixing that issue?

The old account was merged into this one.

VmWIn6B.png

• 4 months later...
20 minutes ago, wentvoltage123 said:

I'm not able to login with Twitter anymore. Is there anyway we can fix this because I don't have a password. 

How are you logging in to post now then?  There's an email associated with every account, so use that and the Forgot Password tool if need be. Also, checked your account on the back end and it says "Reauthorization required" under Twitter, so that's something you'll have to take care of on Xitter if that's the way you want to go.

4 hours ago, officeglenn said:

How are you logging in to post now then?  There's an email associated with every account, so use that and the Forgot Password tool if need be. Also, checked your account on the back end and it says "Reauthorization required" under Twitter, so that's something you'll have to take care of on Xitter if that's the way you want to go.

When I check my Twitter the website still has permission but anytime I try logging in with Twitter on the forum page it says "Something went wrong. Please try again."

I was however able to fix my password problem with your help, thank you for that. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.