3 new concepts

CDunn

Here are three new concepts.  Actually, two you might have seen before as small blurry images.  But these are clear and big.  The first NHL one is the Ducks.  I used the a logo from their Cincinatti team.  Yeah, it's cartoonish, but hey, the Ducks ARE owned by Disney.  The second one is the Florida Panthers with some revised colors and new logos.  None of those logos are mine, but I've done a little tweaking to them.  

Finally, we come to the crossover.  Cincinatti Bengals hockey.  

Thanks to thesle, RC, CC, and logoserver.

COMMENTS?   Copy and Paste.

NHL:

Ducks

Panthers

X-over:

Bengals hockey

the bengals one is top notch, though i think i've seen one similar(no, not shark's, i haven't looked at his yet).  kept what i like about the football jerseys(tiger stripes) and didn't add anything that would take away.

the panthers, i would have kept yellow but it looks nice just the same.

also, count me as a fan of the ducks jerseys, if only for the logo.  feels like been there done that but it's good.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The bengals one is great.  It would be good to see the princeton tigers in something like that.  However the other ones are a different story.  The ducks jersey design is pretty basic, but try not having purple as the main body color.  Also there is a little to much silver in it as well.

The panthers one isn't bad.  I can't remember where else I have seen that logo.  However I'm not a big fan of mustard yellow, and its not a huge change from their regular jerseys.

A few tips: try replacing the mustard with gold on the panthers jersey.

also play with the colors on the ducks dark jersey

signature.gif

To Discrimihater:  Maybe the Bengals jersey you've seen is the one I've had on my site since its beginning a couple months ago.  This is the same one just large and clear.

To puckcool:  That IS gold on the Panthers jerseys.  It's a darker blue, gold, and a similar shade of red to the current unis.

Also, I decided to keep purple as the main body color because I couldn't fins the right shade of jade, so I used a dark green.  I will put the jade in, and a jade uni would look wierd.

Thanks for the kind words and constructive criticism..

Archived