Denver Broncos Re-Design Concept

Nick 1733

hey man. i was gonna point this out earlier, but you beat me to it. thank you for taking off the cuff stripes. they didnt go with the side inserts. they are much better off with a logo there, although, i think the D logo should go on the helmet and the bronco logo on the sleeves. :P

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

4 pants and 3 jerseys? What is this the Pirates in the 70s? That makes what, 12 combos? Add another jersey and they can wear something different for each game.

Actually ONLY the certain ones can be used for certain jerseys because the stripes on the sides need to match up.

Tell that to the 70's pirates...they wore everything with everything. Pinstriped shirts without pinstriped pants, visa versa, yellow with black, etc.

Well that's just completely messed up. I'm sure the Broncos wouldn't do that. It'd be lucky if they were to wear the orange pants with the white jersey because of the orange "accent" on the blue stripes on the jerseys. However their current orange alt has just the blue stripes and the pants have the blue stripes with the orange "accents", so I figured it'd work.

I can't say that I like anything about this concept... I honestly think that every element that you've changed from their current set is a step backwards.

I know, I know. I've heard it from you a lot and yes, you are right in the fact that their current scheme is awesome.

Everyone has their own tastes, some people will like this, some people will love this, some people won't like it, some people will hate it and then some won't care one way or the other. That's just the way the world works.

I personally love this look but I also understand where you're coming from.

Archived