Denver Broncos Re-Design Concept

Nick 1733

Just for the record, here's a condensed list of the Broncos' colors over the years:

1960-1961:

DENVER BRONCOS SEAL BROWN

DENVER BRONCOS MUSTARD

1962-1976:

DENVER BRONCOS RED-ORANGE/BURNT ORANGE

DENVER BRONCOS ACADEMY BLUE

1977-1996:

DENVER BRONCOS ORANGE

DENVER BRONCOS ROYAL BLUE

1997-present:

DENVER BRONCOS NAVY BLUE

DENVER BRONCOS ORANGE

The color representations shown above are 100% accurate for the 1997-1996 and 1997-present sections. The older sets are estimates, although the 1962-1976 color set was derived from using the PANTONE Color Cue (a colorspectrometer that measures color) on a copy of a NFL Style Guide from the early '70s, and an actual piece of a Broncos jersey. I think they're pretty close. Since Pantone colors were only used for sports teams starting in the early '80s, this is the best I can do for now.

Oh...and the 1997-present colors are using the current Pantones (solid/coated). The Navy Blue changed a bit between the 2001 and 2002 seasons, while the Orange changed twice - first between the 1998 and 1999 seasons, and again between 2001 and 2002.

yeah. tis a great logo, but the back legs/hooves need to be redone or something i believe.

AHA! its becasue thats a HUMAN leg, quads and all, with a hoof instead of a foot. they are the broncos, not the centaurs. although that couls make a cool identity haha.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I kinda wish the Broncos would add this guy to the sleeves:

DenverBroncos_SL.jpg

That looks awful.

It looks like some hideous result of a nuclear accident.

It's very well drawn, but a freak none the less

The body just doesn't match the head. Absolutely horrible! I would be embarrassed to have this as a secondary to my team. :lol:

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I kinda wish the Broncos would add this guy to the sleeves:

DenverBroncos_SL.jpg

That looks awful.

It looks like some hideous result of a nuclear accident.

It's very well drawn, but a freak none the less

The body just doesn't match the head. Absolutely horrible! I would be embarrassed to have this as a secondary to my team. :lol:

Don't you think we are?

However we're lucky that it's hardly used on anything and not at all on the uniforms.

personally, i dont really like em, the arm stripes just dont go with anything, just like they were thrown in for the heck of it.

Then maybe you should look at their pre-1997 style Uniforms

i know what they are from, its just in this case, they dont work.

The sleeve striping really looks out of place. I will say, however, that I like the white trim on the orange swoosh on the blue jersey and pants.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

Archived