NHL: Vintage/Cream Series

ChunkyDesigns

Hello!

This series will consist of all 32 NHL teams if they had a vintage/cream alternate uniform. All concepts will either be something new or a combination of different uniform/logos from their pasts. I hope you enjoy and feel free to leave comments, I would really appreciate it!

10 hours ago, ChunkyDesigns said:

Starting out the Metro

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

What a great series! Especially the metro division! Could you possibly do the Blue Jackets uni by having the navy blue arms implement the blue portion of the Ohio state flag and have the cannon logo be in the middle? Have the numbers go on the shoulders in place of the cannon logo if you can get what my mind is going for. Thanks! Keep it up! 

13 hours ago, jgamarra2511 said:

What a great series! Especially the metro division! Could you possibly do the Blue Jackets uni by having the navy blue arms implement the blue portion of the Ohio state flag and have the cannon logo be in the middle? Have the numbers go on the shoulders in place of the cannon logo if you can get what my mind is going for. Thanks! Keep it up! 

Thanks, I really appreciate it! I think I know what you mean I’m just not sure if I would be able to design it the best way. I think the idea would look really good though. 

I figure the only ones I don't personally think work all that well in cream are the Sharks and Kraken...though a mint green tint would be interesting to take a stab at. 

The Coyotes version is a flat out beaut.  Same with the Flames and Ducks.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

3 hours ago, Discrim said:

I figure the only ones I don't personally think work all that well in cream are the Sharks and Kraken...though a mint green tint would be interesting to take a stab at. 

The Coyotes version is a flat out beaut.  Same with the Flames and Ducks.

Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback!

Archived