USA Soccer concept

JetsLuvver

wow...umm...interesting. first of all, unless its an adidas kit, you cant use the three stripes in a nike concept. and the logo on the chest is HUGE. maybe try reducing it a little bit. My suggestion (which is what i do when im creating a soccer concept) is to go onto www.colours-of-football.com and look at kits on there, as well as to go to www.kitbag.com to see the national team kits. other good sites to view photos of the actual current kits are at www.mmsport.dk and www.soccerplus.net. its a good attempt, but keep working at it. a little more research, and some better logo quality, and i think you're off to a good start ^_^

OD_Signature.jpg

wow...umm...interesting. first of all, unless its an adidas kit, you cant use the three stripes in a nike concept. and the logo on the chest is HUGE. maybe try reducing it a little bit. My suggestion (which is what i do when im creating a soccer concept) is to go onto www.colours-of-football.com and look at kits on there, as well as to go to www.kitbag.com to see the national team kits. other good sites to view photos of the actual current kits are at www.mmsport.dk and www.soccerplus.net. its a good attempt, but keep working at it. a little more research, and some better logo quality, and i think you're off to a good start ^_^

i disagree....

he's designing his own concept. why would he want to go look at what's already been done?

I've watched a bit of soccer, and those designs don't look far removed from what you'd see usually.

I do agree with gordie delini, there's no way Nike would produce a shirt with three stripes anywhere on it.

I like them actually.

I do prefer my version of soccer socks though.

Raster version Illustrator 5 version

PS Look like this:

Australian-Socks.gif

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Hmm, nike wouldn't design anything with three stripes. My other complaint would be that the shoulder patches don't woprk on a soccer concept IMO, move them down as sleeve patches and they would be ok. beond that I think these are pretty good.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Archived