An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (12/32 Denver Broncos 3.0)

Chi-Tex_Kidd

Hello fellow logo enthusiasts this is my first post and me throwing my hat in the ring for redoing the NFL.

My guidelines are as follows

- redone logo and 1 new alt logo

- nothing stays from past 

- new jerseys

I might do alt unis and alt helmets later I do have school so I don’t have much time but I will try to do the whole NFL 

C&C much appreciated

Edited by Chi-Tex_Kidd

No problem. Now about your  LA logo, the lines are a little bit fudgy. The ram’s a bit simplistic, and the script is too simple as well. But the Uniforms are good. Not bad for a first concept.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

4 minutes ago, Blindsay said:

No problem. Now about your  LA logo, the lines are a little bit fudgy. The ram’s a bit simplistic, and the script is too simple as well. But the Uniforms are good. Not bad for a first concept.

You mean like squiggly or uneven right?

if so that’s on me on I do my concepts on Procreate by hand I will try to improve on my futures logos

• Like 1

Ok moving I have another team (actually I have about 4 more ready but I’ll post another one now

this time it’s the Las Vegas Raiders

I added back gold and Las vegasified the logo and made it more flashy same with the alt as for the jerseys…. I know I know it’s treason against the high republic to change them but I didn’t to much the sleeves have the new alt logo and the pants are nearly unchanged except the new gold stripe down the middle 

C&C much appreciated 

Better job on the Raiders. Two things tho: 

this Text is even more simple than the Rams.

Move the Raiders Text in the Logo Down a Little Bit, and maybe the skull too.

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

• Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to A Newbie’s Attempt At Redesigning The NFL 2/32

Up next are the Steelers

The new logo is a P for Pittsburgh and the alt is a modernized throwback.

The jerseys incorporate a bunch more red and blue and the black has been changed to what Nike would probably call “steel black” which I think rounds out the color balance well and the wordmark is the current but with the stars at the bottom

FF5490D9-E304-4EEC-ABA7-A462FA58EF3E

• Like 1

• Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to A Newbie’s Attempt At Redesigning The NFL 3/32

So one thing I love about Pittsburg's sport teams is their synergy with their branding. The incorporation of red and blue into the uniform is great in it's own bubble but overall it separates them from the Pirates and Penguins in a way I personally don't like. I like your wordmark and the modernized alt logo

ZUH86xc.png

1 hour ago, johne9109 said:

So one thing I love about Pittsburg's sport teams is their synergy with their branding. The incorporation of red and blue into the uniform is great in it's own bubble but overall it separates them from the Pirates and Penguins in a way I personally don't like. I like your wordmark and the modernized alt logo

Is there anyway you think blue and red could work because I still would like to keep it even if in minimal amounts

• Like 1

Keeping in line with tonight’s game I present the Denver Broncos 

the new logo is sort of a mashup with the old d and Hotse logo with a new font and the current bronco alt logo the alt logo is a the Denver flag shoved inside the same D as the main 

the jerseys also are modernized and the mane of the horse is added on the the sleeve cap and the side panels are gone

the new wordmark is has a more western feel which I like and that same font is on the numbers to

1A466070-5E87-477C-9023-0ED25E01FF41