An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (12/32 Denver Broncos 3.0)

Chi-Tex_Kidd

16 hours ago, Silence of the Rams said:

I mean you just changed the name to be more accurate rather than move them (foreshadowing for the jets I guess)

Anyway that Giants wordmark is clean

I actually have done the Jets but I think I will do a NJ version now also thank you the new Giants script I thought was a nice modernation

• 4 months later...
  • Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (11/32 NJ Giants)
  • 4 weeks later...

Da Bears!

Here is the bears with a new logo and a bigger focus on navy. The alt is a symmetrical take on the C logo. The jerseys have stripes more like the current away stripes. The wordmark is made to look like Mike Ditka’s sweater. And there ya go!

Untitled Artwork

Also a updated grey pants version of the Giants.

Untitled Artwork

Thoughts?

C&C appreciated 

• Like 3

• Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (12/32 Chicago Bears)

All right then up next is the Seahawks with a new teal? Mint? To match the kraken and a new logo with the carbon fiber pattern already used. The jerseys are reminiscent of the 03-12 and use more of the carbon fiber pattern in stripe form. The wordmark is arched like questlink stadium. The alt is a retro reverse.

Untitled Artwork

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

All right then up next is the Seahawks with a new teal? Mint? To match the kraken and a new logo with the carbon fiber pattern already used. The jerseys are reminiscent of the 03-12 and use more of the carbon fiber pattern in stripe form. The wordmark is arched like questlink stadium. The alt is a retro reverse.

Untitled Artwork

It's not bad, but I'd rather the Kraken adopt the Seahawks green rather than the Seahawks match the Kraken

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• 2 months later...

Back with an update for the Bears and a new team the Broncos.

Untitled Artwork

Now with GSH patch.

The Broncos have a history on this thread with some ugly past but now 3.0 is here with the old colors and simple streamlined jerseys to evoke a Wyoming Cowboys feel.

Untitled Artwork

Feel free to comment and help me improve.

• Like 2

• Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (12/32 Denver Broncos 3.0)
15 hours ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

Untitled Artwork

Now with GSH patch.

The Broncos have a history on this thread with some ugly past but now 3.0 is here with the old colors and simple streamlined jerseys to evoke a Wyoming Cowboys feel.

Untitled Artwork

Brown  and yellow surprisingly work for the Broncos, but I can't see another NFL team employing brown as their main color when we already have the Browns. Wonderful concept though

ZUH86xc.png

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/6/2024 at 6:33 PM, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

Untitled Artwork

Now with GSH patch.

Untitled Artwork

As a Broncos fan, I like the logo and unis, but keep the orange and blue!

• Like 1

N3d5IIl.png