An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (12/32 Denver Broncos 3.0)

Chi-Tex_Kidd

ok so after a couple days of reviewing my work and studying for honors bio I have realized two things drawing horses is really hard and science is really hard so I have moved on and would like to introduce…

The Arizona cardinals I have slightly changed the logo to be more remeniscient of their very old stl logo and have changed the colors by adding navy and copper (ik every one does this call me basic) 

The jerseys are also completely and systematically cleansed of piping and panels and are now more classic with minimal stripping the only modern aspect is the yoke on the away jersey which I thought kept the set from being too boring

8A58A6E4-3DA0-4A64-B913-CB2A0FCDC444

I also have a more conservative version of the Steelers with just steel black and yellow 

6AA78207-FF79-45B8-88CA-6270B591233D

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

ok so after a couple days of reviewing my work and studying for honors bio I have realized two things drawing horses is really hard and science is really hard so I have moved on and would like to introduce…

The Arizona cardinals I have slightly changed the logo to be more remeniscient of their very old stl logo and have changed the colors by adding navy and copper (ik every one does this call me basic) 

The jerseys are also completely and systematically cleansed of piping and panels and are now more classic with minimal stripping the only modern aspect is the yoke on the away jersey which I thought kept the set from being too boring

8A58A6E4-3DA0-4A64-B913-CB2A0FCDC444

I also have a more conservative version of the Steelers with just steel black and yellow 

6AA78207-FF79-45B8-88CA-6270B591233D

Shoulder yoke on the Cardinals is a bit iffy, but if that’s your personal flavor, that’s OK.

Steelers look damn good. Have you thought about exploring different number fonts?

1 hour ago, DCarp1231 said:

Shoulder yoke on the Cardinals is a bit iffy, but if that’s your personal flavor, that’s OK.

Steelers look damn good. Have you thought about exploring different number fonts?

I kept the shoulder yoke because it keeps some flair 

Im slightly confused because I have used a different font for ever team

I prefer the Steelers with the blue and red, I get that it breaks the synergy between Pittsburgh sports teams, but it's used sparingly enough it doesn't bother me. 

I also prefer your original Denver alternate logo, that's a thing of beauty. To help with the horse problem I looked through the Broncos logo history and all their horses look awkward. What if you went a different direction and drew inspo from SMU or another horse team?

spacer.png

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, shadyloaf said:

I dig that Steelers update. There's great cohesion between the uniform elements while sticking to the Pittsburgh colors. Any thoughts on a Denver update before you move on? 

Thank you and not to toot my own horn but I do think that is my best work as for the broncos i have been thinking of a few things and will post an update later

ngl, a lot of people see the Steelers logo as 'untouchable', but as a Steelers fan I really like the P mark, it fits the helmet really well. The uniforms also look nice,  updated but not too far from the original. The three stars above the numbers are also a subtle, but nice addition.

Ok here is the next team the Lions which I actually made the morning of the the Cowboys lions game(GO COWBOYS) 

Anyways my update consists of a update to the logo which takes inspiration from their logo from the 60s 

For the jerseys I tried to limit white as much as possible and the font is a modern twist on old car fonts the sleeve caps use the alt logo and the rest all use northwestern strips in gray or blue

Aslo I was thinking of making the away jersey gray but I wasn’t sure if that’s allowed so i might make it an alt later

239214B4-9E85-4AAF-9476-C5CCAD0FD1EE

• Like 1