An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (12/32 Denver Broncos 3.0)

Chi-Tex_Kidd

WARNING TRADITIONALS BEWARE

Up next is the Bills who while I think have great branding I wanted to give the nfl an triple blue color scheme which would be unique

The logo is slightly changed with more depth added and updated shaping and a more pronounced eye

the jerseys  Are the same except for coloring except for the helmet which has 90s striping 

the alt logo is just the stripe? Idk what’s it’s called and the word mark is made 3D and with the stripe? At the bottom

7FC56163-03CA-4031-815D-24F37E88D46C

• Like 5

• Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to A Newbie’s Attempt At Redesigning The NFL 7/32
  • Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to A Newbie’s Attempt At Redesigning The NFL 8/32
  • 5 months later...
  • Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to A Newbie’s Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (9/32 AZ CARDS v2

Aha again 

next team the panthers which i must credit the Michigan panthers for the logo I might slight changes among color changes. The jerseys are similar but toned down about 35% no more tiny  TV number no more unnecessary sleeve logo. What stays is a thicker tapered stripe i have also created a custom number font very angular to represent the tapered stripe. Finally the blue jerseys is made the primary home and the word mark is the same.

Untitled Artwork

There is a silver out line on black number sorry for bad resolution

• Like 4

• Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to A Newbie’s Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (9/32 PANTHERS)
  • Chi-Tex_Kidd changed the title to An Attempt At Redesigning The NFL (9/32 PANTHERS)

Good work across the board. The Cardinals are much improved over their current state. A small suggestion would be to limit the feather serifs on the wordmark. It's fine for the first A in Arizona, but creates clutter when used on the other letters.

My rule of thumb is that serifs on wordmarks are fine if they are inconspicuous, but if they are meant to be a stand-out feature, then use them sparingly. It kind of detracts from the uniqueness of the wing when used frequently, and creates a bit of clutter. The Heat are a good model for this, as they restrict the distinct flame serif to the T in Heat.

Great work throughout the entire series! I like how you give each team a unique spin while still keeping them identifiable. Looking forward to the upcoming teams.

3 hours ago, fortunat1 said:

Good work across the board. The Cardinals are much improved over their current state. A small suggestion would be to limit the feather serifs on the wordmark. It's fine for the first A in Arizona, but creates clutter when used on the other letters.

My rule of thumb is that serifs on wordmarks are fine if they are inconspicuous, but if they are meant to be a stand-out feature, then use them sparingly. It kind of detracts from the uniqueness of the wing when used frequently, and creates a bit of clutter. The Heat are a good model for this, as they restrict the distinct flame serif to the T in Heat.

Great work throughout the entire series! I like how you give each team a unique spin while still keeping them identifiable. Looking forward to the upcoming teams.

Thank you for liking my work. Also wow that is an amazing comparison i will update the wordmark accordingly

Also i have 2 ravens concepts with slight differences and will post those as well.

Up next is the ravens with a logo heavily inspired by the Carleton Ravens from Ontario College. The jersey are similar to now but have a a new number font and two coloration choices also the pants have a 90s jags lookalike stripes and lastly two helmet choices both iridescent but one logo “coming from the shadows” and the other just simply placed.

Untitled Artwork

Which is one do you all like more

Untitled Artwork

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Jymp said:

For Panthers....  Black helmet,  black jersey,  blue pants,  black/white socks = Home

Black helmet,  white jersey,  blue pants,  black/white socks = Away

I personally do not like the panthers blue pants or the black helmet but I will make alt for you if you would like

Any comment on the ravens?

On 4/30/2023 at 6:16 PM, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

I personally do not like the panthers blue pants or the black helmet but I will make alt for you if you would like

Any comment on the ravens?

Yes, would like to see how it would look, seen lots of concepts  but never this combination, heck could go with silver helmet also, several ways to go with the helmet/facemask

Ravens...like white #'s better, easier to see, never a fan of the Ravens, I'm old school, Colts should still be in Baltimore, Ravens could by in Indy, named the Racers....

• Dislike 1

On 5/1/2023 at 3:50 AM, Chi-Tex_Kidd said:

Which is one do you all like more

Second (bottom) one, whole lot cleaner

Maybe put the helmet from the first one on it tho

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• 2 weeks later...

New team the NEW JERSEY Giants yes I have moved them. I have a new NJ logo reminiscent of their NY logo and the Giants script logo is also back. I have also updated the colors to be brighter. As for the jerseys I don’t know how y’all will take them they are VERY SIMPLE which I like for them and I have commutes the sin of color pop of the Nike swoosh which I even had to add to my template to do. Although to balance the modernity/reallllly old vibe I added the first color blocked socks.

Untitled Artwork

Also @fortunat1 here is the toned down wordmark

Untitled Artwork

• Like 1