New NBC logo.

TrueYankee26

10 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

Not having the white outline on the logo is really annoying. It just doesn't work.

What will they do when the logo is on a background that is one of the feathers' colors?  An all-white logo on, say, a blue background, wouldn't hit the same.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2022 at 10:59 AM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

At last count I have about 170 hats. 

Curious - how do you store these in some way where it's easy to find whichever one you're looking for?  I'm gradually accumulating caps (not nearly 170) and already find it difficult.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, BBTV said:
On 12/12/2022 at 10:59 AM, Ferdinand Cesarano said:

At last count I have about 170 hats. 

Curious - how do you store these in some way where it's easy to find whichever one you're looking for?  I'm gradually accumulating caps (not nearly 170) and already find it difficult.

I use the space on top of two large dressers.  I arrange the hats in eight columns sitting next to one another on top of the dressers, with at least 20 hats in each column. And I have a fleece blanket on top of the hats, in order to prevent the accumulation of dust.

This is great for storage; alas, it is significantly less great for retrieval. I have to lift up the blanket to pull out the hat that I want to wear on any given day, which is convenient if the hat that I want is near the front of one of the columns.  But whenever I want to pick out a hat that has made its way to the back portion of one of the columns, I have to roll the blanket completely off, then pick up and move the, let's say, 17 hats that are in front of the one that I want, pick that hat, and then slide the others back into place.

So I will admit that it's a bit of a pain in the neck sometimes. But I put up with it because I really enjoy having these hats. Also, in my two-room apartment I have no other storage options.

• Like 2

logo-diamonds-for-CC-no-photo-sig.png

• 10 months later...