spacer.png

I'll kick things off here with a Dallas Cowboys concept set I created a few weeks ago. Unlike most everyone else on this site, I have grown an appreciation for the blue-silver pants Dallas inexplicably uses on its current home set. With that in mind, I decided to replace all the regular silver in the team's look with the blue-silver, creating a simple, iconic look which reinforces the color as part of the Cowboys' identity. In another effort at long-overdue synergy, I combined Dallas's two current shades of blue (royal blue and navy blue) into one shade used across both uniforms. I also homogenized the sleeve striping, keeping the double lines (sans black outlines, of course) of the home set while adding the star logo from the color uniforms.  Solid-color numbers return to both sets as well. Thoughts? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Applause 3

You're off to a great start with this concept for the Cowboys. Though I'm not a fan of the blueish silver, I still dig this set. I'm not saying that the current set is bad, but we'd rather have single shades of blue and silver, and you nailed it here (I assume that this is the same shade of blue that the team used before).

• Like 1

Solid start for sure! Pretty much exactly what I would've done with Dallas as well. Biggest thing for them is just consistency with the colors - pick one shade of blue and one of shade of silver, and stick with those (which you did). I like the stars on the sleeves as well, nice touch.

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 9:59 AM, namefornamesake said:

spacer.png

I'll kick things off here with a Dallas Cowboys concept set I created a few weeks ago. Unlike most everyone else on this site, I have grown an appreciation for the blue-silver pants Dallas inexplicably uses on its current home set. With that in mind, I decided to replace all the regular silver in the team's look with the blue-silver, creating a simple, iconic look which reinforces the color as part of the Cowboys' identity. In another effort at long-overdue synergy, I combined Dallas's two current shades of blue (royal blue and navy blue) into one shade used across both uniforms. I also homogenized the sleeve striping, keeping the double lines (sans black outlines, of course) of the home set while adding the star logo from the color uniforms.  Solid-color numbers return to both sets as well. Thoughts? 

I rather go with navy blue so that Cadillac blue pops out more.

On 1/11/2023 at 8:59 AM, namefornamesake said:

spacer.png

For me, the biggest issue I have with the Dallas Cowboys' on-field uniforms is the mismatched colors & designs. I really wish the Cowboys would go with one shade of blue (either royal or navy), and one shade of silver, and then just one design template. I'm not a fan of & I hate the mismatched uniform designs. What you've created is vastly superior visually to what the Cowboys as a team wear on the field in real life. I was hoping you would take the time to create a version of this that uses actual silver for the helmet & striping instead of silver-blue. Please take that into consideration?

• Like 1

On 1/11/2023 at 7:21 PM, edjb93 said:

You're off to a great start with this concept for the Cowboys. Though I'm not a fan of the blueish silver, I still dig this set. I'm not saying that the current set is bad, but we'd rather have single shades of blue and silver, and you nailed it here (I assume that this is the same shade of blue that the team used before).

This is exactly it. I like all of their blues, grays and blue/silver. I don’t like that they mismatch. 

• 2 months later...
On 1/11/2023 at 8:59 AM, namefornamesake said:

spacer.png

You nailed it here. I don't even care about what shades the Dallas Cowboys use for blue and silver. The only thing that bothers me about the Cowboys' current uniforms is how badly mismatched the designs & colors are. This concept is way better than what they have worn for several seasons now.  I wish the Cowboys would fix their uniform designs so that they are unified. One shade of blue & silver is what's needed, not multiple shades.