USFL 2024 If It Were Up To Me

WideRight

Is there any reason that you couldn't revive the Canton Bulldogs as a franchise? I'm sure someone owns the rights to the name (maybe the PFHOF) but I haven't been able to find anything to that effect. 

UPDATE: https://trademarks.justia.com/786/38/canton-78638408.html#:~:text=CANTON BULLDOGS Trademark of NFL,Number 78638408 %3A%3A Justia Trademarks

The NFL does... but maybe Ohio Bulldogs or something to that effect could work. 

5 hours ago, Karnage84 said:

Is there any reason that you couldn't revive the Canton Bulldogs as a franchise? I'm sure someone owns the rights to the name (maybe the PFHOF) but I haven't been able to find anything to that effect. 

UPDATE: https://trademarks.justia.com/786/38/canton-78638408.html#:~:text=CANTON BULLDOGS Trademark of NFL,Number 78638408 %3A%3A Justia Trademarks

The NFL does... but maybe Ohio Bulldogs or something to that effect could work. 

Even changing this to Ohio won't keep the NFL from sending in the lawyers. 

On 7/8/2023 at 3:42 PM, BengalErnst said:

The Outlaws for an Ohio team is different. 

I think Federals would work better for Ohio, since 7 U.S. Presidents had ties to Ohio at some point. Also, as stated by others, orange and black colors should never be used by a team in Canton, Ohio, based on the rivalry with McKinley and Massillon. 

• Like 3

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png