Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington CommandersXGinuwine)

johne9109

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (San Francisco Giants X Santana)

Seattle Mariners X Modest Mouse

Seattle is another place that has a rich music scene so it was hard to pick one, but I ultimately landed on Modest Mouse. I chose them for the Mariners mainly because they have a logo that has an anchor and it felt like it fit witht he Mariners Branding well; don't wory there will be other Seattle teams to use some of the more iconic bands from the region. So I went with the Mariners teal jersey and placed MM wordmark on the front and then added the baloon/anchor logo in the same way the compass rose is used in the Mariners wordmark. The saem logo adorns the hat. The back of the jersey is of coourse a reference to the bands biggest hit.

SMMM1

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Seattle Mariners X Modest Mouse)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (St Louis Cardinals X Tina Turner)

Tampa Bay Rays X Mel Tillis

For the Rays there weren't a whole lot of choices, and some of the bigger names didn't quite fit a baseball jersey. So I went with Mel Tillis for the baseball jersey and I gotta say it works pretty well. Stutterin' Boy on the back of the jersey is the title of one of Tillis' hit songs. The hat and jersey get new wordmarks in the color of the Rays

TBRMT1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Tampa Bay Rays X Mel Tillis)

Texas Ranges X George Strait

This is easily one of my personal favorites of the series and a lot of that comes down to me liking the Rangers branding. George Strait just fits so well with the Rangers uniform. The back says KING GEORGE which is a nickname he picked up over the years as the King of Country music. 

TRGS1

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Texas Rangers X George Strait)

Toronto Blue Jays X The Weeknd

There are a decent selection of artists for Toronto but I landed on the Weekend mainly because I saw a good opportunity fro a logo with The Weeknd. I took this logo he uses that features his face and usually a heart, but swapped it out with a maple leaf as a take on the Blue Jays logo. The Jays lettering stays as we get THE WEEKND on the front and STARBOY on the back

TBJTW1

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Toronto Maple Leafs X The Weeknd)
12 hours ago, coco1997 said:

The George Strait set is really nice, but I would've loved to see ZZ Top for Texas, as I think they're the artist/group most synonymous with that state. And I say that as a George Strait fan myself. 

They're still on my list of possibilities for one of the other sports

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington Nationals X Duke Ellinton)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Atlanta Hawks X Ludacris)

Boston Celtics X Dropkick Murphys

Probably an obvious pick, but Dropkick Murphys blends so well with the Celtics branding. I went with the Statement jersey because I think the black fits better. I put Quincy on the back as a nod to where the band actualy hails from within Massachusetts

BCDM1

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Boston Celtics X Dropkick Murphys)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Brooklyn Nets X Jay-z)

Charlotte Hornets X Petey Pablo

This one is probably a bit of a deep cut, but for the Hornets I went with rapper Petey Pablo. I know he's not a relevant artist by any means, but I was struggling to find an artist that I felt fit with the Hornets branding. Whenever I hear anything NC releated I always think of Pablo's song Raise Up which was an ode to the Carolnas so he felt like a good fit

CHPP1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Charlotte HornetsXPetey Pablo)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Chicago BullsXCommon)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Cleveland CavaliersXKid Cudi)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Dallas MavericksXMeatloaf)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Denver NuggetsXThe Fray)