Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington CommandersXGinuwine)

johne9109

So I've had this idea of doing music themed jeseys, but instead of themeing just after the artist themselves I decided to tie them into the team from the same area. I plan to do this for all 4 sports, but I am going to start with baseball jerseys.

MLB 

1. Arizona Diamondbacks X Alice Cooper
  2. Atlanta Braves X Ray Charles
  3. Baltimore Orioles X All Time Low
  4. Boston Red Sox X Boston
  5. Chicago White Sox X Chance The Rapper
  6. Chicago Cubs X Chicago
  7. Cincinnati Reds X The Isley Brothers
  8. Cleveland Guardians X Devo
  9. Colorado Rockies X OneRepublic
  10. Detroit Tigers X Eminem
  11. Houston Astros X UGK
  12. Kansas City Royals XKansas City Symphony
  13. Los Angeles Angels X the Beach Boys
  14. Los Angeles Dodgers X Snoop Dogg
  15. Miami Marlins X Pitbull
  16. Milwaukee Brewers X Pee Wee King
  17. Minnesota Twins X Semisonic
  18. New York Yankees X Billy Joel
  19. New York Mets X Nas
  20. Oakland Athletics X Too $hort
  21. Philadelphia Phillies X Pink
  22. Pittsburgh Pirates X Wiz Khalifa
  23. San Diego Padres X P.O.D.
  24. San Francisco Giants X Santana
  25. Seattle Mariners X Modest Mouse
  26. St. Louis Cardinals X Tina Turner
  27. Tampa Bay Rays X Mel Tillis
  28. Texas Rangers X George Strait
  29. Toronto Blue Jays X The Weeknd
  30. Washington Nationals X Duke Ellington

NBA

1. Atlanta Hawks X Ludacris
  2. Boston CelticsXDropkick Murphys
  3. Brooklyn NetsXJay-Z
  4. Charlotte HornetsXPetey Pablo
  5. Chicago BullsXCommon
  6. Cleveland CavaliersXKid Cudi
  7. Dallas MavericksXMeatloaf
  8. Denver NuggetsXThe Fray
  9. Detroit PistonsXIggy Pop
  10. Golden State WarriorsXThe Greatful Dead
  11. Houston RocketsXBeyonce
  12. Indiana PacersXBill Monroe
  13. Los Angeles ClippersXDr. Dre
  14. Los Angeles LakersXIncubus
  15. Memphis GrizzliesXElvis Presley
  16. Miami HeatXMiami Sound Machine
  17. Milwaukee BucksXSkylar Grey
  18. Minnesota TimberwolvesXLizzo
  19. New Orleans PelicansXLil Wayne
  20. New York KnicksXWu Tang Clan
  21. Oklahoma City ThunderXToby Kieth
  22. Orlando MagicXNsync
  23. Philadelphia 76ersXPatti Labelle
  24. Phoenix SunsXJimmy Eat World
  25. Portland Trail BlazersXThe Shins
  26. Sacramento KingsXDeftones
  27. San Antonio SpursXHolly Dunn
  28. Toronto RaptorsXDrake
  29. Utah JazzXNeon Trees
  30. Washington WizardsXFugazi

NFL

1. Arizona CardinalsXDead By Sunrise
  2. Atlanta FalconsXOutkast
  3. Baltimore RavensXGood Charlotte
  4. Buffalo BillsXCannibal Corpse
  5. Carolina PanthersXDaughtry
  6. Chicago BearsXKanye West
  7. Cincinnati BengalsXSacred Mushroom
  8. Cleveland BrownsXNine Inch Nails
  9. Dallas CowboysXThe Toadies
  10. Denver BroncosXFlobots
  11. Detroit LionsXD12
  12. Green Bay PackersXLes Paul
  13. Houston TexansXBlue October
  14. Indianapolis ColtsXJohn Mellencamp
  15. Jacksonville JaguarsXRed Jumpsuit Aparatus
  16. Kansas City ChiefsXTech N9ne
  17. Las Vegas RaidersXThe Killers
  18. Los Angeles ChargersXBlink 182
  19. Los Angeles RamsXMetallica
  20. Miami DolphinsXFloRida
  21. Minnesota VikingsXPrince
  22. New England PatriotsXThe Pixies
  23. New Orleans SaintsXMaster P
  24. New York GiantsXRedman
  25. New York JetsXFrank Sinatra
  26. Philadelphia EaglesXHall & Oates
  27. Pittsburgh SteelersXAnti-Flag
  28. San Francisco 49ersXJefferson Airplane
  29. Seattle SeahawksXNirvana
  30. Tampa Bay BuccaneersXThe Outlaws
  31. Tennessee TitansXMiley Cyrus
  32. Washington CommandersXGinuwine

ZUH86xc.png

Arizona Diamondbacks X Alice Cooper

When looking for artists from Arizona, Alice Cooper seemed the most fitting for a baseball jersey. I kept the Diamondbacks colors and used Coopers wordmark and font for the numbers and lettering and then replaced the snake logo on the sleeves with Coopers iconic makeup. 

ARIB1

• Like 3
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

Atlanta Braves X Ray Charles

The city of Atlanta (and it's suburbs) is known for quite a few hip hop and R&B artists, but baseball and the braves have a more classic feel to them so that led me to going with Ray Charles as the artist. I went with the Braves white uniform and then changed the scrtipt on the front as well as replacing the Tomahawk with Charles' signature glasses. With the front saying Ray Charles I decided to put his nickname of "The Genius" on the back to forgoe redundancy. The hat also replaces the Atlanta A with Charles' initials.

ATLRC1

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Atlanta Braves X Ray Charles)

Baltimore Orioles X All Time Low

For this one I took the Orioles black jersey and then replaced the wordmark with All Time Low's wordmark logo. I also replaced the oriole on the hat with their skull and crossbones. On the back I put Hustlers for the name as that is waht they called their fans/fan group earlier in their career and 03 represents the year they formed

BALATL1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Baltimore Orioles X All Time Low)

Boston Red Sox X Boston

I think the music choice for this one was a little obvious, but the route I went might be a little surprising. I decided to use the Sox City Connect as the base as it seemed to fit Boston's (the band) themeing a little better than the classic red and blue. The front of the jersey feature the Boston script in blue as well as the bands spaceahip logo on the sleeve (which I just realized after year that it's an upside down guitar.) The hat takes the B from the band's script and uses it to replace the Red Sox B. 

BOSBOS1

• Like 3

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Boston Red Sox X Boston)

Chicago White Sox X Chance The Rapper

This one was pretty easy as Chance the Rapper has already done a crossover with the White Sox with a line of hats. So I took their pinstripe jersey adn replaced their wordmark with the logo of the group that Chnace is apart of  The Social Experiment; laid out in a similar way to the White Sox wordmark. The logo is also seen recolored on the hat. I also of course had to put the rappers signature number 3 on the back of the jersey

CHICHA1

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Chicago White Sox X Chance The Rapper)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Chicago Cubs X Chicago)

Great work with this project so far.

BTW, I'm curious to see which musician the Marlins will crossover with. Could it be Ariana Grande? Pitbull? Camila Cabello? Flo Rida? Jason Derulo? Enrique Iglesias? New Found Glory? KC and the Sunshine Band? Or maybe even Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine?

Anyway, can't wait to see what you got for the Mets and Yankees respective music crossovers. I'm predicting Billy Joel for the Amazins and Jay-Z for the Pinstripes.

• Like 1

YOZXkBG.png?1

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Cincinnati Reds X The Isley Brothers)

Cleveland Guardians X Devo

This is the first one that's a huge departure from the team that is being crossed over with, but Devo has such a distinct look that it easily went to the forefront. The layout is the same as the guardians, but all the colors and fonts are dropped in favor of the yellow and black of Devo's outfits and their font. THe jersey says Cleveland on the front with Devo on the back. THe hat is of course red with the famos Devo head covering replacing the logo on the cap

CLEDEV1

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Clevalnd Guardians X Devo)
3 minutes ago, johne9109 said:

Cleveland Guardians X Devo

This is the first one that's a huge departure from the team that is being crossed over with, but Devo has such a distinct look that it easily went to the forefront. The layout is the same as the guardians, but all the colors and fonts are dropped in favor of the yellow and black of Devo's outfits and their font. THe jersey says Cleveland on the front with Devo on the back. THe hat is of course red with the famos Devo head covering replacing the logo on the cap

CLEDEV1

I'm using the laugh react thing. But I'm sorry this is genius. 

• Like 2

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Colorado Rockies X OneRepublic)

Detroit Tigers X Eminem

So it was probably a given that one of the Detroit teams would be Eminem. After looking at the designs of the different teams I decided to go with the Tigers. His wordmark is on the front of the jersey with Slim Shady on the back and his trademark backwards E on the cap

DETEM1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Detroit Tigers X Eminem)

Houston Astors X UGK

For Houston I knew I wanted to use their blue jersey that features the tequila sunrise staged gradient. With that in mind I decided to cross it with Underground Kingz or UGK as I felt their brand worked well with the tequila sunrise colors. Their logo adorns the hat while the front of the jersey features the wordmark. For name and number I decided to go with Pimp C and 07 to honor the deceased member of the grop. The sleeve still has the Astros H and Star logo but says Underground Kingz in the roundel part of the logo

HOUUGK1

• Like 2
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Houston Astros X UGK)

Kansas City Royals X Kansas CIty Symphony

So fro the Royals I was originally going to cross it over with Janelle Monae, but halfway through I realised she was from Kansas CIty KANSAS. So that got scarapped. Then when looking for artists from KC there weren't really many (Except one, but he will wait for NFL.) One that did come up however was the Kansas CIty Symphony. So I decided to roll with it.  

KCRS1

• Like 4

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Kansas City Royals X Kansas City Symphony)