Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington CommandersXGinuwine)

johne9109

On 2/18/2024 at 9:06 PM, johne9109 said:

Jacksonville JaguarsXRed Jumpsuit Apparatus

Not many bands call Jacksonville home, but while looking I found this gas mask logo for RJA. I recolored it to match the Jags design and it turned out pretty good

JJRJA1

Jacksonville is home to Molly Hatchet, Limp Bizkit, and Lynyrd Skynyrd

• Like 1

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

On 2/4/2024 at 4:01 PM, johne9109 said:

Chicago BearsXKanye West

Regardless of controversial Kanye is; his name is synonymous with the Windy City and using his bear logo seemed fitting for the Bears.

CBKW1

Not a Bears fan but this is so good.

• Like 1

Los Angeles ChargersXBlink 182

So with the Chargers I wanted to go with an act that had ties to LA and San Diego due to the teams history and Blink fit the bill perfectly. The bolt is replaced with the bands logo and I used the pink and teal color scheme that has become synonymous with the band. Chargers helmets also feature a player number so I also placed 182 to replicate this feature.

LACB1821

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Las Angeles ChargersXBlink 182)

Los Angeles RamsXMetallica 

With Rams having a design that covers most of their helmet I decided to find a logo that could work in a similar manner. That led me to Metallica. I took their logo and put it in an orientation in the vein of the Ram horns.

LARM1

• Love 1
  • WOAH 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Las Angeles RamsXMetallica)
41 minutes ago, johne9109 said:

Los Angeles RamsXMetallica 

With Rams having a design that covers most of their helmet I decided to find a logo that could work in a similar manner. That led me to Metallica. I took their logo and put it in an orientation in the vein of the Ram horns.

LARM1

The design is cool don't get me wrong. One issue though. The band is from San Francisco, not Los Angeles. So putting them with the Rams is a bit sacrilege. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Silence of the Rams said:

The design is cool don't get me wrong. One issue though. The band is from San Francisco, not Los Angeles. So putting them with the Rams is a bit sacrilege. 

They were formed in LA and Lars and James are both from the LA area so that's why I went with them, but you're right the band has been based out of SF for the part. I look for a replacement; thanks for pointing that out

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Miami DolphinsXFloRIda)

Minnesota VikingsXPrince

So for the Timberwolves I said I didn't go with Prince because they already did a Prince jersey; so I did it for the Vikings. With the purple it seemed like a no brainer. The logo gets featured on the helmet and I had tried orientating like the horns on the Vikings helmet, but it didn't work out so I placed it so the curve in Prince's logo is in a similar place

MVP1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Minnesota VikingsXPrince)

New England PatriotsXThePixies

When looking for artists for the Patriots I came across The Pixies. Their logo with wings has a similar motion to it as the flying elvis logo so I recolored it to match the Pats logo

NEPTP1

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New England PatriotsXThe Pixies)
On 3/2/2024 at 11:42 PM, Dozap17 said:

I figured a Minnesota/Prince mashup was inevitable, works very well in a Vikings context

His logo really does look good on a helmet (or a cap)

If you read on the card you'll be cheating on your heart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New Orleans SaintsXMaster P)

New York GiantsXRedman

For the next two teams I decided to be a little cheeky and chose artists who have ties to both New Jersey and New York; due to both New York NFL teams playing out of Jersey. For the Giants I went with Redman as he is from New Jersey, but is heavily associated with New York due to his association with Methodman and Wu-Tang. I took the Giants throwback helmet and replaced blue with blue with lack and then put Redman's wordmark. An underline underneath emphasizes Giants look

NYGRM1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New York GiantsXRedman)

New York JetsXFrank Sinatra

With the Jets I went with Frank Sinatra as he is from Hoboken NJ, but has a strong connection to the Big Apple. I replaced the JETS wordmark on the helmet with Sinatra's signature/script logo and then give it that extra Jets look by adding Sinatra's signature hat in place of the football that is in Jets logo

NYJFS1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (New York JetsXFrank Sinatra)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Philadelphia EaglesXHall & Oates)