Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Washington CommandersXGinuwine)

johne9109

I'm going to go ahead and post the last couple of teams while I take a break from this series. I will be back with the NFL and NHL, but I need a break 

San Antonio SpursXHolly Dunn

I struggled a little but finding an artist that matched the Spurs, but ultimately landed on country singer Holly Dunn as I was able to keep the Spurs logo on the front; replacing the u in Dunn with the logo

SASHD1

Toronto RaptorsXDrake

This is one I knew early on I was going to do and it worked out perfectly. A simple swap of Raptors with Drake on the front and then the back features the name of his label OVO

TRD1

Utah JazzXNeon Trees

This might be my favorite for an artist I don't listen to. The band Neon Trees utilize a winged heart logo; so I took one wing off and it was an easy replacement for the Jazz logo. The bright yellow jersey that doesn't work well for the Jazz is a perfect fit for a band named Neon Trees as well

UJNT1

Washington WizardsXFugazi

For the Wizards I decided to go with punk rock band Fugazi. The red white and blue of the Wizards doesn't fit an old school punk band like Fugazi so I swapped in a black and white scheme to better fit the band

wwf1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (SpursXHolly Dunn, RaptorsXDrake, JazzXNeon Trees, WizardsXFugazi)
  • 3 weeks later...

Arizona CardinalsXDead By Sunrise

And we're back! Everytime I look for artists from Arizona I keep seeing Chester Bennington and while I love him and Linkin Park; it felt weird doing a LP for Arizona just because the lead singer is from there. So what I did instead was Bennington's side project Dead By Sunrise. Their logo is put onto a white helmet and given the colors of the Cardinals

ACDBS1

• Like 1
  • Love 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Arizona CardinalsXDead By Sunrise)

Atlanta FalconsXOutkast

I had to get Outkast in here as one of the Atlanta teams. I used their winged O logo over their more recognized crown logo as I felt it fit more in line with the Falcons branding. Everything then gets colorized using the Falcons colors.

AFO1

• Like 6

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Atlanta FalconsXOutkast)

Baltimore RavensXGood Charlotte

For the Baltimore I went with Good Charlotte as they are from the Maryland/DC area. I took the Ravens helmet and put Good Charlotte's GC logo in place of the B in the Ravens logo. Not a wild change but it works

BRGC1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Baltimore RavensXGood Charlotte)

Buffalo BillsXCannibal Corpse

With the Bills I decided to use the band Cannibal Corpse. I know that doesn't sound like a match, but I think I made it work. The band's skeleton logo gets a blue stroke and I added a red blood streak to replicate the red stripe in the Bills logo. 

BBCC1

• Like 1
  • WOAH 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Buffalo BillsXCannibal Corpse)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Carolina PanthersXDaughtry)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Chicago BearsXKanye West)

Cincinnati BengalsXSacred Mushroom

Ok this one is a bit out of the box, but hear me out on this. So the Bengals helmet is just a tiger pattern and when looking up artists from Cincinnati I came across this album by the band The Sacred Mushroom. This led me to replacing the tiger pattern with the green border from the album.

CBSM1

• LOL 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Cincinnati BengalsXSacred Mushroom)

Cleveland BrownXNine Inch Nails

Now I know the Browns don't have a logo on their helmet, but there wasn't really an artist from Cleveland that I could've just used colors for and it would've come across. So I recolored their helmet and put the Nine Inch Nails logo on the helmet

CBNIN1

• Like 2

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Cleveland BrownsXNine Inch Nails)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Dallas CowboysXThe Toadies)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Denver BroncosXFlobots)

Detroit LionsXD12

You could kind of say I cheated a little bit on this one. With Eminem's staunch support of the Lions during their recent playoff run; I would've like to have used him, but I already had for the Tigers. So instead I went with rap group D12; which happens to feature Eminem in the group

DLD121

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Detroit LionsXD12)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Green Bay PackersXLes Paul)

Houston TexansXBlue October

This one is kind of a selfish pick like with the San Diego Padres, but for Houston I had to go with another of my favorite bands Blue October. They have this heart logo that I took and recolored to be colored similarly to the Texans logo

HTBO1

ZUH86xc.png

• johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Houston TexansXBlue October)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Indianapolis ColtsXJohn Mellencamp)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Jacksonville JaguarsXRed Jumpsuit Apparatus)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Kansas City ChiefsXTech N9ne)
  • johne9109 changed the title to Music X Sport Crossover Jerseys (Las Vegas RaidersXThe Killers)
On 2/19/2024 at 3:44 PM, johne9109 said:

Kansas City ChiefsXTech N9ne

As promised before and predicted by @maxwasson here is the Chiefs crossed with Tech N9ne. I put Tech's logo inside of the arrowhead logo of the chiefs

KCCT91

I get the theme for the series but you know Swifties are now going to be coming after you after you made this choice 🤣

In all seriousness I like how the logo kinda keeps the thematic

• LOL 1