International Baseball League 21/40 Aurora Borealis?

Blindsay

Ah yes my first concepts on here. I knew it would come eventually…

Edit: WE GOT A NAME 

WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL BASEBALL LEAGUE

spacer.png

So here’s how these concepts are gonna go.

There will be AI involved

I remember the Last Time that AI was used in these boards and started a feisty debate.

So it’s gonna be a Mix.

Location, Name :  That’s Part Me, and OOTP. But I had to change a lot of it around to make it make sense. 

Uniforms: That’s all me chief. In fact I cooked up these jerseys before I thought AI should even be involved. Created through OOTP Uniform Maker. The pictures will be taken through my phone. 

Colors:  Part me, Part OOTP. If OOTP’s Color scheme for a team doesn’t make sense for the city, I change it, as you’ll see momentarily with the first team

Stadium: A mix of everything. The name comes from me, AI gives the Lore and the Look, OOTP has the seating capacity and 

Mascot: That’s all AI. Lore and Look. Also how many concepts on here include the Stadium and Mascot?

Logos:   Part Me, Part AI. If some AI Logos are good from the Jump, they stay, If there’s some messy text but Good Logo, or Vice versa, I cut out the bad parts. If it’s a bad logo, regenerate.

Anyways let’s get into it! 

TEAM 1: ATLANTA AVIATORS

Ah good letter sync! 
LOGO

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

This is a sort of a Mashup logo of a Decent looking plane with no text and a really good Atlanta text but it had a trash plane .

The Colors and name are inspired by the Local Delta Airlines and this was one of the color schemes that I had to switch around as OOTP had an odd Teal Black Mixture with their Aviators logo…

Spoiler

THE LORE(Created by Me this time)
Delta Airlines Sponsors this Team, and sponsors the stadium, hence the entire identity and the stadium. They offer discounts on flights if you have a flight from an opposing team’s area heading to Atlanta during a time that Atlanta plays against said opposing team at home, and Vice versa. 

STADIUM : DELTA STADIUM

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

Lore(AI Generated): Delta Stadium is the open-air home of the Atlanta Aviators baseball team and provides a breathtaking view of the surrounding downtown Atlanta skyline. The stadium was opened in 2009, thanks to help from then-governor of Georgia, Mark Spalding (Human Note; Fake Person)who secured state funding for its construction. The landmark 34,800-seat ballpark has seen record-breaking crowds and standing-room only games over the years, making it one of the most popular ballparks to visit. As a testament to the city’s storied history, Delta Stadium pays homage to Atlanta’s past with its classic red brick and steel exterior, stately columns, and retro signage over the entrance gates. Inside, spectators will find a majestic nation-beating expanse of seats, all in the classic “Atlanta red ” hue. Amenities within the stadium, such as its 6-story high definition video scoreboard, 3 full restaurants, and luxurious private suites, plus an old-fashioned “bleacher bums” section, make Delta Stadium an unforgettable experience for avid and casual baseball fans alike. For the most ardent Aviators fans, Delta Stadium also offers The Delta Club, an exclusive members-only VIP area. From the Club, fans can enjoy panoramic views of the playing field in the comfort of plush furniture, while snacking on gourmet food and drink from the complimentary buffet. The Delta also prides itself on its quirky features that add to the overall atmosphere of the stadium, which includes the popular “Lucky Voice” DJs, who play lively jazz and blues during games, and their mascot Herby, who can be found shooting T-shirts into the crowds during games. Without a doubt, Delta Stadium has become an integral part of the Atlanta sports landscape. From its dedicated fan base to its iconic features and quirks, Delta Stadium serves as a powerful symbol of the city’s storied sports history and a reminder of the everlasting power of the great American pastime.

MASCOT: HERBY (ignore the Braves Cap)

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Note: The Logos and Uniforms just ain’t gonna match up. But the uniform Herb’s wearing is the closest to one of my uniforms, so it stays

Spoiler

My addition to the Lore: He’s Freddie Falcon and Harry the Hawk’s Cousin

AI Generated Lore: Herby is the official Atlanta Aviators mascot and he's always ready to turn up the energy at the ballpark. With his red and blue baseball cap, custom red and blue jersey (with the number 88), and big red beak, Herby is a sight to behold. He's especially popular with the kiddos, who love to hear his story of how he journeyed from the wilds of Mississippi to the top of the Aviators' dugout. His backstory goes something like this: Herby was a wild Mississippi Hibiscus Woodpecker (Human Note; Fake Species) who, in his travels, stumbled upon Delta Stadium one night. He had never seen anything quite like it - never had he seen so many bright lights and so much excitement - and he just had to check it out. He was so fascinated that he decided to stay and become the official mascot for the Atlanta Aviators. Now, Herby's only mission in life is to bring joy and cheer to the fans at Delta Stadium every game day.

Jerseys:

Note about the Jerseys real quick, the OOTP Uniform Maker Number Fonts don’t work so well, so I have to use some historical fonts from another mod I downloaded. 
HOME:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

PEACH NIGHT: 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Atlanta, Delta, Peaches, these Colors and combos are pretty self explanatory. 

• Hurl 1
  • Dislike 1
  • Facepalm 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

1 hour ago, neo_prankster said:

I still feel a little uneasy about the use of AI generators.

That said, I think you're off to a good start. However, the primary logo should be simplified so that it would be easier to reproduce if this were to be put on T-shirts or hats.

The Logo I created( the ATL Script on the caps) Is that logo

16 minutes ago, Bomba Tomba said:

"Moon Hawks" (two words) could be good, simply erase the extra H

spacer.png

Moonhhawks no more! 

• Like 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Im an isles,rangers,devils,Sabres,Yankees,Mets,Braves,hawks,knicks,nets,bills,giants,falcons,and jets fan. So?

spacer.pngFirst of all I made a new rule for this league that the Minor League Affiliates of these teams has to have around the same color scheme as their Major League Counterpart, and typing Red and Blue in the AI Generator alone wasn’t gonna cut it so here are the Aviators’ Affiliates with newly edited colors to match their parent

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to AI Charged OOTP Custom League Concepts 1/40+

Alright Time for Team 2! From The Sands of Tijuana…

THE BAJA BREWERS!

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

I had to cut down the logo a bit , as the text was great but it had a storm trooper like logo to it??

Anyways the color scheme is what OOTP had defaulted to, so I kept it.

STADIUM: ESTADIO TELEVISA

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

Author’s Note, I had to edit the Seats a Bit to make it Yellow.. just kept defaulting to red…

AI Lore: 

Estadio Televisa is a 48,600 seat open ballpark located in the border city of Tijuana, Mexico. Home to the Baja Brewers, Estadio Televisa was built in 2003 and is owned by a group of investors including Mexico's largest media outlet, Televisa. The ballpark's construction was quite controversial due to its location in a region rife with organized crime, leading to multiple construction delays along the way. 

Estadio Televisa features a plethora of amenities to enhance the fan experience, such as two decks containing numerous suites and available corporate sponsorships. The main feature of the park is its full natural turf field, which was meticulously designed over an extensive amount of time to mimic the natural contours of its surrounding desert terrain, making it a beautiful playing field for fans to socialize and enjoy the game day atmosphere. 

The ballpark boasts a 32-foot high scoreboard, a retractable roof, and one of the world's largest televisions, which was installed in 2006 to provide better visual access for the growing number of fans already in attendance. As the area around the ballpark continues to grow, so does the demand for additional amenities, such as a large car park and a convention center. 

As far as quirks, Estadio Televisa also has its own unique backstories and features. The park's exterior contains several murals highlighting the history of the area, including a mural of Tijuana during its Prohibition era and another depicting the beer-brewing industry that once dominated the local economy. Additionally, professional wrestling matches are routinely hosted in the plaza outside of the stadium. 

Estadio Televisa is not only a symbol of strength for the area, but it is also widely known for its welcoming atmosphere and overall fan enjoyment during game days. From its unique quirks to the fan appreciation for the Baja Brewers, Estadio Televisa is sure to leave a memorable impression for anyone that visits.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

These are some of those Murals

MASCOT: CHAVA

spacer.png

spacer.png

Spoiler

Author Note: Also had to dip into the  Color Editor to get my boy Chava the right colors.. made his skin a little too beige in the process…

AI Lore: The Baja Brewers of Tijuana Mexico have a unique and representative mascot that will unite fans throughout the country in support of their favorite team. His name is Chava, a goofy looking bulldog with colorful hops socks and a matching baseball cap. Born and raised in Mexico City, Chava has always had an affinity for baseball and the Baja Brewers. As a youth, he was constantly playing ball in the fields around his hometown, dreaming of pitching or playing shortstop at the big leagues. Since he was too small to actually make it to the big leagues, Chava has decided to live his dream by being the mascot of the Baja Brewers. His jersey number is 25, representative of the number of miles from Mexico City to Tijuana, and he can be found at every home game cheering on his team while giving out high fives to all the fans. He’s always proud to wear the colors of his favorite team and his enthusiasm is guaranteed to enchant all those who encounter him. With Chava leading the charge, there’s no doubt the Baja Brewers will be one of the most celebrated teams the Major League has ever seen

Author Headcanon: I think their mascot situation would be like Georgia’s with an anthropomorphic Chava and regular dog Chava

Edit: Added Anthro Chava

UNIFORMS:

Home:

spacer.png

Away:

spacer.png

Mexican Pride:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to AI Charged OOTP Custom League Concepts 2/40+ Baja Brewers added
1 hour ago, Bomba Tomba said:

For this one I'd remove the extra "suns" on the bottom, as well as both instances of "rays" because having it twice makes no sense

Gotcha. Here’s Cabo’sspacer.png

and since the logo would look Off Balanced with one of em gone, that Nukes Option one correct?

spacer.pngspacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png
Boston Accent: It’s time fowh tha hub team evehyone

BOSTON REDHAWKS

I wish I was kidding when I said OOTP came up with this straight out of the gate, no editing or nothing. So I just rolled with it.

UNIFORMS: 

HOME:

spacer.png
AWAY: 

spacer.png
BOSTON PRIDE: 

spacer.png

Alright quick explanation on this potential assault on the eyes. Boston Flag Colors, NE Pats Navy in the swoosh, Celtics Green, Bruins Gold and RedHawks Red everywhere else.

MASCOT: RORY THE RED HAWK

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

AI Lore: 

Rory is a proud Red-shouldered Hawk, with red wing feathers and a white chest speckled with black spots. Just like the hometown of Boston, Rory has a little bit of everything – a representation of the diversity and the true representation of the city and the team it claims to its own. Rory is a reminder to the team and the fans to never lose sight of the original mission: representing Boston.

The fans have affectionately given Rory a number: “7”. The number 7 has a double meaning, as it stands for persistence and luck. It has the power to bring the team luck during critical moments. While the team may or may not know it, they have seven to thank for keeping them in the game.

Rory, the Red-shouldered Hawk, is the mascot for the Boston Red Hawks and his story keeps being told. He is a representation of the spirit of the city and the team he calls his own.

Personal Headcanon: Him and Herby have a great Twitter Rivalry

STADIUM: TD Ballpark ( Bing AI heard Boston and Ballpark and gave em all a Green Monster)

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

AI Lore: TD Ballpark is home to the Boston Red Hawks professional baseball team, and has been for over 50 years. It seats a whopping 48,600 fans, making it one of the largest baseball parks in the major leagues. The ballpark was originally built in the mid-1970s, and renovated extensively in the mid-1980s and again in 2007. It features a large concrete grandstand with two decks and seating extending from foul pole to foul pole. TD Ballpark is known for its commitment to scenery, atmosphere, and cohesive design. The walls are covered in ivy, statues, and nostalgic photographs that celebrate the Red Hawk's storied past. Fans enter the stands through turnstiles, where they often pass by the iconic bronze sculpture of former Red Hawks MVP Whitey Prescott near the main gate. Besides being picturesque, the ballpark also boasts a great deal of technologically advanced features. There is a state-of-the-art scorebot that reports real-time scoring data to all fans in attendance. An abundance of HD television screens display live feeds from inside and outside the ballpark. The press box is situated in the second deck and is equipped with dozens of DSL connections for media broadcast. TD Ballpark is also known for its entertaining and creative concession stands. The selection appeal to all fans, from the classic hot dogs to vegetarian-friendly offerings. The varied food menu also boasts some of the best craft beer in the city. The park's backdrop is breathtaking. Beyond the outfield wall lies Seaport District, where locals and tourists flock for year-round entertainment. It's a stunning sight to behold when the ballpark bathed in the sunlight of a sparkling summer evening.

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to AI Charged OOTP Custom League Concepts 3/40+ Boston RedHawks added
9 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

Sorry for being late, but yeah that's what I meant

Since you're pretty much the only one here, do you want option 2 or 3

spacer.pngspacer.png

Ah yes , we’re around my stomping grounds with the

BROOKLYN BEATS

(what? Me steal from Madden? Never….. well EA’s customer service has been so bad these days they kinda deserve it…)

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

STADIUM: EBBETS TO ETSY FIELD

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

Ah yes a lovely pun that honors the past and present

AI Lore: 

Ebbets to Etsy Field was built in 2003 in Brooklyn, New York, after the beloved and historic Ebbets Field fell to the wrecking ball in 1960. It was designed to evoke the classic architecture of Ebbets Field, and to become a symbolic bridge between the past and the present. The stadium stands 39300 seats in total including the Hall of Fame level, the 12000 chairback Premium seats, and the 300 suite level tucked under the left field where the Ebbets field scoreboard used to stand. Its signature classic red brick arches, wrought iron railings, and luscious green grass skin make it truly a sight to behold. 

This beloved ballpark and home of the Brooklyn Beats is easy to spot from the bus station with its vintage red neon sign displays that light up the night sky. From the 8 amazing restaurants, to the varied and eclectic collection of foods, Ebbets to the Etsy Field is a fan favorite with its spectacular view of the downtown Brooklyn skyline. 

One of its notable quirks is the distinct sound of the cheering fans that echo through the grandstand and out to the streets. It is rumored that the old Ebbets Field ghosts can still be heard on nights that the Brooklyn Beats pull off a miraculous last-minute victory and the fans are cheering their hearts out. 

Right outside the stadium, there is a commemorative statue of former Brooklyn Beats greats that once called Ebbets Field home. On Opening Day, fans line up wearing their Brooklyn Beats colors to pay homage and take a picture with the players’ statues and their beloved ballpark in the background. And tucked away in the center field, there is a tribute garden dedicated to the former Ebbets Field, which is lovingly maintained by local community members who take pride in their community.

Ebbets to Etsy Field stands as an iconic symbol of baseball’s past, present, and future, and will forever remain a hallmark of Brooklyn’s rich history and resilient spirit.

MASCOT: RHYTHM THE ROBOT 

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

Note: I really had to choose one that didn’t have dead eyes and could feasibly fit a human, as an entirely robotic mascot would sound like A bad idea

Say hello to the Brooklyn Beats mascot, Rhythm the Robot! He's an 8 foot tall metal-clad mascot inspired by the industrial past of Brooklyn. From his domed orangutan-style head down to his steel-arched feet, Rhythms brings energy and enthusiasm to the Brooklyn Beats baseball team. Rhythms' bright blue eyes pierces the stadium night as they scan the crowd for baseball fans to interact with. Rhythms' jersey number is 35, symbolizing the team's journey from New York to Brooklyn and a reminder of their unbreakable community spirit that started in 1935. Between innings, he's on the field performing flips and waving enthusiastically to the crowd. His robotic brain can analyze baseball stats and he loves to talk about the latest wins and stats! ( Note: this feature would be absolute meme GOLD during the Beats Tanking Seasons) The fans love him because he knows the team inside and out. He also loves to challenge young fans to dance-offs, playing loveable french-bot music over the PA system. He may be made of metal and wires, but he'll never forget the unwavering support of Brooklyn.

UNIFORMS:

HOME:

spacer.png
AWAY:

spacer.png

NETS NIGHT:

spacer.png

Better Look at the Caps:

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to AI Charged OOTP Custom League Concepts 4/40+ Brooklyn Beats added
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok

Finally, the next team is here…

CLEVELAND MUSKETEERS (the logo here is so perfect it doesn’t need the Bing AI)spacer.png

Funnily enough on OOTP, the Musketeers logo matches the Cavs’ old scheme so I went with it.

STADIUM: FIRSTENERGY FIELD

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

AI Lore: 
FirstEnergy Field is the home of the Cleveland Musketeers baseball team, featuring a retractable roof and seating 48600 fans. Built in 2018, the ballpark has quickly become a landmark in the city. Located just south of downtown Cleveland, FirstEnergy Field embodies the city's spirit with its modern design that still pays tribute to the region's historical roots.

The iconic tower at the entrance of the ballpark features a three-dimensional bronze sculpture of a team of Musketeers, paying homage to the team's mascot and their proud heritage. Once the fan is inside the stadium, the first thing they will notice is the large stadium video displays that circle the entire field, providing an immersive and unforgettable game day experience.

The ballpark also has plenty of quirks that appeal to the true baseball fan. Around the outside of the stadium, you can find statues of some of the team's greatest players, giving fans the opportunity take in a piece of the team's history before they even enter the stadium. Inside, the stadium is filled with unique terrace style seating, giving it a more intimate atmosphere than other stadiums. And a large grass berm provides unobstructed views of the entire field, giving fans the perfect spot to catch a game and also relive the traditional baseball experience.

FirstEnergy Field has also spared no expense in making sure the experience of a night at the ballpark is as good as it can be for everyone. From heightened culinary offerings that match the tenor of the night, to dedicated gluten-free and vegan seating areas, to a family friendly Kids-Zone filled with interactive activities, the stadium strives to provide the perfect baseball night to all of its guests. 

The ballpark and the team truly combined a respect for Cleveland's past and an eye for its future to design a perfect stadium that will continue to capture the imagination of fans season after season.

MASCOT: JOE THE MUSKY

spacer.png

Spoiler

spacer.png

Spoiler

AI Lore

Say hello to the Cleveland Musketeers mascot, Joe The Musky! A lovable 8-foot long muskellunge with a distinctive yellow Musketeers jersey around his shiny scales, Joe has been around since the team's founding in 2000. Sporting the #50 on his jersey to indicate his tenure as the team's original mascot, Joe is beloved by Cleveland fans of all ages. 

The unique backstory behind Joe's creation is that he was found as a small, ordinary musky in Lake Erie near Cleveland. Fans noticed his maroon and yellow colors, similar to those of the team, and began to refer to him as 'Joe The Musky'. After the team acquired a new mascot costume, Joe jumped at the chance to become the official mascot of the club. He started coming to games and wowed crowds with his talents. Joe can be seen dancing in the stands, doing tricks in the stands, and, of course, giving out high 5's to eager fans.

Joe loves to participate in team promotions and community events. He also loves interacting with the young fans and making sure they have a memorable experience at the ballpark. He is a friendly and outgoing mascot who is always up for a good time, and is a popular figure in Cleveland. Joe The Musky is a proud member of the team and is sure to be an integral part of the Cleveland Musketeers for years to come!

UNIFORMS:

HOME: 

spacer.png

AWAY:

spacer.png

HOME ALT:

spacer.png
AWAY ALT:

spacer.png
CAVS NIGHT: 

spacer.png
BROWNS NIGHT:spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to AI Charged OOTP Custom League Concepts 5/40+ Cleveland Musketeers added, Aviators Jersey Edit

Quick update: We have New Aviators Jerseys, and every team’s Major League logo(except for Cleveland), Mascot(Joe’s getting his update soon) and stadium is updated thanks to Bing AI. The Minor League Logos will get fixed later though. A lot happened to this project. I made a big mistake by not having a backup to my saved game when OOTP updated so I had to make changes when I made a new save. The next team, the Baltimore Claws, weren’t even supposed to exist. Going back to the drawing board on the teams that I haven’t started because I forgot some of their names was tough. I added new international teams in Tokyo and London, moved some teams around to where it makes sense, added teams that initially got snubbed etc etc. The next team was supposed to be the Columbus Explorers, but I decided they should be in Houston as Ol Christopher’s name is pretty much in the mud and if they existed in real life, they’d get some Cleveland-level ire. THE SERIES IS STILL ALIVE!

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to AI Charged OOTP Custom League Concepts 5/40+ Changes all about!
1 hour ago, PaMi 7 said:

What AI do you use for this?

I used to mainly use Stablediffusionai.ai but now it's the Bing AI you may have seen used on NBA twitter.

spacer.pngspacer.png

New Team Alert! 
We got the 

BALTIMORE CLAWS

spacer.png

You’re wondering why the colors are Yellow and Black? Baltimore Flag!

STADIUM: MARRIOTT STADIUM

spacer.png
Whenever I make a stadium name , I usually go with the local company there. But if you guys ever feel like a certain team deserves a non corporate ballpark name, let me know!

Spoiler

Marriott Stadium is a fictional 52800 seat open ballpark and home to the fictional Baltimore Claws baseball team. Located in the industrial hub of West Baltimore, originally, the land on which the stadium was built used to belong to a large manufacturing company, which was later bought out by the Marriott Corporation in the early 1980s, who then built the stadium. 

The stadium is known for its modern design, having a wide range of amenities that cater to both fans and players. For fans, there are plenty of concession stands, bathrooms, and luxury suites that offer a great atmosphere. For the players, there’s an indoor batting cage facility, well-lit playing fields for night games, and private meeting rooms for team meetings and media events. 

An important feature of Marriott Stadium is the unique 16-story high scoreboard, which has become one of its most prominent features. The scoreboard is located in the center field and can be seen from far distances. It gives fans an amazing view of the entire ballpark, and is also lighted in different colors depending on who’s playing. The lights match the color of the team playing in the game, which is quite a spectacle for fans.

When it comes to game day, Marriott Stadium always brings the energy with its vibrant atmosphere. Fans cheer and chant vigorously throughout the entire game, be it a home or away game. The Claws team have adopted some unique traditions over the years, from chanting “Claw Nation” to giving the team their “honorary Caesar crown” during closes games. These traditions make every game at Marriott Stadium a special event. 

Indeed, Marriott Stadium is an iconic venue and its many features make it a great place for both players and fans alike. From its iconic 16-story high scoreboard, to the many amenities and unique traditions that it brings, Marriott Stadium is a grand baseball mecca for many in West Baltimore.

Author Headcanon: Marriott offers better deals for Hotels near Claws Games

MASCOTS: Balti the Cat and Mo the Crab!

These names I came up with myself. The others were all Ai but I feel like with a name like Claws, 2 animals come to mind. Obviously I went with Crabs for the logo and cap as you’ll see in a minute because Baltimore, but having a Cat in there seems right.

spacer.png

Spoiler

Balti the Cat and Mo the Crab are beloved mascots for the Baltimore Claws, the established and popular baseball team from Baltimore. They represent the team spirit and enthusiasm that fans are filled with for each game. Both mascots are good-natured and always working together to make each fan experience a positive one. 

Balti the Cat is named after the city of Baltimore, and is known for her big blue eyes and energetic personality. She wears a Claws' purple and black jersey with her name spelled out in orange. She loves the different atmospheres at each game, and always shows up with a winning attitude! Her lucky number is 8, because she believes that teamwork and a positive attitude will always bring her good, positive luck.

Mo the Crab is named after the famous Chesapeake Bay Blue Crab and is dedicated to cheering on the Claws. He wears an orange vest with the number 13. 13 is lucky for Mo because it's a reminder that he will always need to bring optimism and positive vibes during each game, no matter the outcome. Mo loves the energy of the crowds and the team spirit that radiates during each game. He and Balti the Cat are an unstoppable team and always have the fans cheering them on!

UNIFORMS:

BTW Local Company Under Armour produces these uniforms. Also I rigged up a makeshift cap logo using a C and L in the Main Text that you see here. Clever I know.

HOME:

spacer.png
AWAY:

spacer.png
CITY CONNECT: It’s the Maryland Flag because of course it is

spacer.png
RAVENS NIGHT: 

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Blindsay changed the title to International Baseball League 6/40 Baltimore Claws added

Alright if you look through what I had posted again, the Minor League Teams are gone for now. A little too much, though they’re probably gonna get their own thread after this. Also New Name for the Thread, New League Name! The IBL’s logo takes Inspiration from every country that plays in it. Stars from the US, Rising Sun from Japan, the Crown from the UK, and the Eagle from Mexico. All into one glorious Smorgasbord 

spacer.pngspacer.png