This is the UFL! (XFL/USFL Merger)

Cujo

1 hour ago, MJWalker45 said:

San Antonio season ticket holders have reportedly been told the Brahmas will have 4 home games due to lack of availability of the Alamodome. Not sure if that means 6 road games or a 5th home game somewhere else in the area. Maybe they copy WLAF and play at Alamo Stadium or San Marcos.

Don't like how this is trending.  We went from 5 games and the championship to just 5 games... and now 4 games (possibly)...

On 8/16/2024 at 8:43 PM, MJWalker45 said:

San Antonio season ticket holders have reportedly been told the Brahmas will have 4 home games due to lack of availability of the Alamodome. Not sure if that means 6 road games or a 5th home game somewhere else in the area. Maybe they copy WLAF and play at Alamo Stadium or San Marcos.

So is San Marcos Austin or San Antonio?  Or is it like how Foxborough is to Boston and Providence?  

6 hours ago, GDAWG said:

So is San Marcos Austin or San Antonio?  Or is it like how Foxborough is to Boston and Providence?  

I'm pretty sure it's considered a suburb by both cities. 

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Four games for the Brahmas has been confirmed. I received this renewal letter today:

To:undisclosed-recipients:
Bcc: XXXXXXX@yahoo.com
Tue, Aug 20 at 10:37 AM
Good morning, Brahmas Nation!!!

I hope everyone has enjoyed their summer. I am certainly excited about some cooler weather and watching some football this fall. With that being said, the Brahmas next season is right around the corner and today kicks off the start of renewing your Brahmas seats for next year! 

With next year in mind, you may have seen that we will play our normal 10 game season and will play 4 home games this year instead of 5 due the Alamodome's schedule for 2025. Your season ticket pricing will reflect 4 games instead of 5. 

We are excited to launch new season ticket member benefits for the upcoming season that crush the previous years! More information on that will be released today.

I will start calling everyone today, but feel free to give me a call as soon as you are free or ready to renew (even this evening after normal work hours is perfectly fine!). I am happy to answer any questions about upgrading, price change, dropping seats, when can you add seats or move seats, season ticket member benefits, etc.

NOTE: Premium Members- (Lone Star Club Seats, Bullpen Seats, and Suite Holders) I will reach out at a later date to discuss renewal and go over that process!

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

On 8/18/2024 at 12:16 AM, GDAWG said:

Technically it's closer to Austin.  It's San Antonio/New Braunfels/San Marcos/Kyle/Austin/Round Rock/Georgetown.  I say in another 20 years it'll be one big sprawl from San Antonio to Georgetown.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...