DCarp1231’s Best & Worst Matchups of NFL Week 6

It was a tough one this week. 7/15 matchups this week featured teams in all white. Which IMO is a no-no, but I digress. I had to work with what we got. All three matchups that took place under the Florida sun on Sunday looked incredible. It was a close call dishing out the placings. With that said, here we go-

Best

Vikings @ Bears

Par for the course matchup between these two divisional foes. Minnesota  could have done a little better, but still an easy sight on the eyes.

spacer.png

Patriots @ Raiders

Say it with me now… ALL TIMER. I’ll be honest, I struggled with this one a bit. However, Las Vegas has such a fantastic classic uniform that it helps New England’s uniform here. Those Pesky Pats are a permanent silver set of pants away from being stellar.

spacer.png

Lions @ Buccaneers

TB did nothing wrong here. Detroit’s decision not to wear blue socks causes great confusion. Still a great bout.

spacer.png

Honorable Mention(s)

Colts @ Jaguars

C’Mon Indy… give us some blues! A surprisingly well thought out uniform combination for Jacksonville in this one.

spacer.png

Cardinals @ Rams

Theres definitely some strong opinions regarding both of these sets. While Arizona desperately needs to get red socks in there, it’s enough to work brilliantly off of LA’s blue and yellow.

spacer.png

Worst

Ravens @ Titans

What a dull and drab garbage heep. There’s a joke about London in there somewhere.

spacer.png

Saints @ Texans

Houston looks naked below the waist. Saints gonna Saint. Ugly matchup.

spacer.png

Broncos @ Chiefs

Not a huge fan of KC’s all red. Less of a fan of Denver’s whole set.

spacer.png

Wildcard

Panthers @ Dolphins

Quite honestly a beautiful scene. Just wish Miami had some more color here. Carolina with a surprising choice of their lighter blue.

spacer.png

Have at it folks!

• Like 5

Nice work!

Agreed with all selections with the exception of Denver-KC. I understand your reasoning but Denver looks cohesive and balanced, and the all-red couldn't ask for a much better matchup than navy/white. Maybe not a top placement but a solid looking game to me.

Now in terms of placement, it makes no sense to drop TB-Detroit to 3rd. It won the weekend easily IMO. First, Detroit wearing white socks to match the jersey and contrast the silver pants is a much better choice than pairing purple/navy socks with the same colored pants in the other matchups. Second, the colors are just undeniable.* Gorgeous game, arguably the best of the season.

*subjectively...lol

• Like 1

idzdgjsoedncuf0ddmzp.jpg

jkjrpre6amzhbejt1vim.jpg

71199670007-si-20231015-nrs-fo-8-00-3.jp

71199202007-lions-buccaneers-football-19

beautiful-great-day.gif

The sunlight. The colors. The color blocking. The environmental design. We may not see a better uniform or environmental matchup for the rest of this season.

• Like 8

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

9 hours ago, tBBP said:

idzdgjsoedncuf0ddmzp.jpg

jkjrpre6amzhbejt1vim.jpg

71199670007-si-20231015-nrs-fo-8-00-3.jp

71199202007-lions-buccaneers-football-19

beautiful-great-day.gif

The sunlight. The colors. The color blocking. The environmental design. We may not see a better uniform or environmental matchup for the rest of this season.

I know socks don’t mean much to some, but the Lions really need blue socks for this matchup to really work for me. It’s great as is, but could’ve been better.

• Like 8