2024 College Football

14 minutes ago, See Red said:

ACC officiating needs to be investigated.  That's twice they've bailed out Miami now.  There's just no f***ing way that wasn't targeting on Miami.

It was a ridiculous call. The Miami guy led with his helmet, all but knocked out Mendoza, sent him to the medical tent, and the official call is there's nothing to see here. Unreal.

EDIT: C'mon.

• Like 3

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

It was targeting, but it doesn’t matter. Cal would’ve just gone three and out and Miami would still drive the length of the field for a touchdown. 

The Bears had NOTHING in the tank that fourth. Couldn’t run the ball at all, gave up multiple third and fourth and longs, and dropped a touchdown pass. Pathetic performance from Cal. 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Eyeroll 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

Just now, Germanshepherd said:

It was targeting, but it doesn’t matter. Cal would’ve just gone three and out and Miami would still drive the length of the field for a touchdown. 

The Bears had NOTHING in the tank that fourth. 

you seeming to defend bad officiating no matter what has run its course

• Like 2

2483115_nxeosjolm2c981k_full.jpeg

6 minutes ago, FriedPickles said:

you seeming to defend bad officiating no matter what has run its course

l said I was gonna stop that too after Samford/Kansas 😅

I’m just more pissed at how Cal gave that game away than anything the refs did. I was mad before the missed calls and they didn’t change anything for me. You were up 35-10! How do you blow that!

Oh well, we had more than enough upsets for the day and Cal/Miami shouldn’t even be an October game anyways. 

• Like 1

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

18 minutes ago, Germanshepherd said:

l said I was gonna stop that too after Samford/Kansas 😅

I’m just more pissed at how Cal gave that game away than anything the refs did. I was mad before the missed calls and they didn’t change anything. You were up 35-10! How do you blow that!

Oh well, we had more than enough upsets for the day and Cal/Miami shouldn’t even be an October game anyways. 

Two things can be true, I do think Cal choked but also that was obviously targeting and you even said "it didn't matter"

• Like 1

2483115_nxeosjolm2c981k_full.jpeg