Seattle Seahawks Uniforms

nbitterman

With the rumors about new Seahawks uniforms for 2024, I figured I might as well take a stab on what I think these could look like based on the detailed rumors. Maybe this could serve as a starting point for the direction we all feel a new set of Seahawks uniforms should go. Let's find out! (Throwback set to follow)

Primary Home & Away

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 11
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Toronto206 said:

Love it, but the way I interpreted the rumor post on Reddit they switch the green to the throwback green and the gray stripe in the logo also goes back to the throwback green.

Thanks! I didn't see anything about the current logo using apple green to match the throwback logo, but you may be right! I personally think that would look better than the current colors the logo uses, so I'll most likely incorporate it soon to see how it looks.

Updates:

1. Changed the "King Blue" to a lighter shade of navy

2. Changed the "Apple Green" to match the shade of green that is used in the throwback set

3. Changed the away pants to "King Blue" instead of "Wolf Grey"

Primary Home & Away: v2

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, nbitterman said:

Updates:

1. Changed the "King Blue" to a lighter shade of navy

2. Changed the "Apple Green" to match the shade of green that is used in the throwback set

3. Changed the away pants to "King Blue" instead of "Wolf Grey"

Primary Home & Away: v2

spacer.png

This blue seems too dark and too close to their current jersey set. I feel like the "king blue" is going to be closer to a dark royal with a step or two towards navy (while this is just a version of navy). 

• Like 2

Awesome job on these (as well as your Texans concept, too.)! You've done a great job at blending tradition with new ideas, and the presentation is top-notch.

One thing I'd suggest, would be to also use navy blue helmets for the Seahawks, as I think those would look amazing when paired with the navy pants on your away set. Just curious, did you try making a Wolf Gray jersey version of these as well? I always thought Seattle's all-gray uniforms were so sick....  I wish they would have kept those instead of the neon green ones.

Again, great work! Can't wait to see what you do next.

• Like 3

I've been meaning to comment on this, it looks good! It kind of reinforces my notion that, if they went in this direction, they don't really need both the primary set and the throwbacks, it'd be best to just pick one. Any of the variations of "King Blue" and "Apple Green" would look good in my opinion.

I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing more variations in this style!

• Love 1

13 hours ago, mahnkej said:

Awesome job on these (as well as your Texans concept, too.)! You've done a great job at blending tradition with new ideas, and the presentation is top-notch.

One thing I'd suggest, would be to also use navy blue helmets for the Seahawks, as I think those would look amazing when paired with the navy pants on your away set. Just curious, did you try making a Wolf Gray jersey version of these as well? I always thought Seattle's all-gray uniforms were so sick....  I wish they would have kept those instead of the neon green ones.

Again, great work! Can't wait to see what you do next.

Much appreciated! I agree with your suggestion on the helmet. To this point, I've only tried to illustrate what the rumors of the new uniforms stated, which claim a gray helmet would be used.

That being said, I am fiddling around with a wolf gray jersey as well as a set of white pants as I take this more in the direction of a concept. I'll stay away from the highlighter green uniforms ;) 

• Like 1